A Tale Of Two Cities

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is a two-part special that started airing on NFLN last night that outlines the parallels between the Cowboy and 49er organizations from the 1970s on through the heated rivalry years. It is pretty good.

It re-airs on 12/18 at 12AM, 10PM; 12/19 at 1AM, 5PM. Part 2 comes on 12/20 at 12AM, 12/22 at 9PM.

I recommend it.

dallen

Senior Tech
I liked the original better. This one barely mentioned Madame Defarge

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I thought this was going to be a thread about how someone was going to sit down and read an epic novel. In between weight lifting of course.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Watched this tonight....it was great.

It made me sad too. :cry

Not just because of how far we've fallen, but also because of the wonderful memories I have of those times and watching the games with my dad and uncle.

Those were some of the greatest times of my life and it's a shame that we can't enjoy watching this team like we used to.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watched this tonight....it was great.

It made me sad too. :cry

Not just because of how far we've fallen, but also because of the wonderful memories I have of those times and watching the games with my dad and uncle.

Those were some of the greatest times of my life and it's a shame that we can't enjoy watching this team like we used to.
Ace...back in the early nineties, with his dad and uncle at a Dallas game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate to bump an ancient thread...but this was on tonight and frankly the current climate around here sucks, so bite me.

Those years were the best. The absolute best.

Cowboys/Niners were so choice. Even though I hated them, it made it so sweet to beat them.

Wanna talk about "Dez caught it"?

Deion interfered.

Top Bottom