2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Texas aTm - underachieving in every way since...well...forever.
[MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] - :rofl :lol the architect of your spread offense (Sumlin according to you) is ter.ri.ble. I'm talking about an embarrassment to spread offenses. You have possibly the most skilled WRs in the country and two 5 star QBs that might flunk the game exam or transfer. :lol

The aTm delusion will continued though. I celebrated my sons 17th birthday last night. the year he was born was the last time that aTm has won anything of significance.

how do you have that many crazy gay fans, powerful alumni networks, money galore, possible the best facilities in the country (although that stadium design is uuuugly), recruits everywhere and still can't become elite?

Face it Aggroids, your program is a mess right now.
Dude what is your issue I never said he was the architect of anything, you said he had nothing to do with spread offenses and was shown how wrong you were twice.

I don't know what your obsession with A&M is and anything associated with it is, but its getting weird as hell.

I mean who are you even talking to, nobody in this thread has ever claimed A&M was elite or even talk that much about them except for you.

Me and Smith are the only fans and we rarely say anything about the program and even then it's never crowing.

Did somebody from A&M touch you as a kid or something yeesh.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm disappointed that you let those losers beat you this year. You had them the entire game. Why did you do that? Then I coulda said that we beat Arky and Arky beat Aggie.

Football program hate level.

1. TCU
2. Baylor
3. Aggie (only because they aren't in the conference anymore...if not they's be #1)
4. UT
5. OU
Nope, UT is still firmly at the top of my hate list.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Dude what is your issue I never said he was the architect of anything, you said he had nothing to do with spread offenses and was shown how wrong you were twice.
:lol I would never allow you to be banned for any reason because simply because of the entertainment factor that you bring. You can turn any topic around and never answer or address the original point. Make it your own, girl, wear it proudly!

I don't know what your obsession with A&M is and anything associated with it is, but its getting weird as hell.
You dumbass, we have a "lol @ the Redskins" thread here on this very site. Go bitch about what you're saying there and stop being a sensitive woman. You don't get it you say? Then you must not have have been around for long because college smack is a staple of the game.

mean who are you even talking to, nobody in this thread has ever claimed A&M was elite or even talk that much about them except for you.
Dude. Aggie delusion and arrogance is pretty much well covered. You don't have to dig deep to know that fact.

I am laughing at you because you are the easiest target. But really I am laughing at all Aggies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Let's get back to the real issue here. No team has done less with more for such a long stretch of time. And that is funny.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jiggyfly

Banned
:lol I would never allow you to be banned for any reason because simply because of the entertainment factor that you bring. You can turn any topic around and never answer or address the original point. Make it your own, girl, wear it proudly!

You dumbass, we have a "lol @ the Redskins" thread here on this very site. Go bitch about what you're saying there and stop being a sensitive woman. You don't get it you say? Then you must not have have been around for long because college smack is a staple of the game.

Dude. Aggie delusion and arrogance is pretty much well covered. You don't have to dig deep to know that fact.

I am laughing at you because you are the easiest target. But really I am laughing at all Aggies.
What does banning have to do with anything?

And why do you keep accusing me of saying stuff I never said, I have never said anything about Sumlin except that he had some spread background, for some reason that has bothered you forever.

And why am I the 1st person you talk smack to, I have never said anything about Tech or claimed anything about A&M being great, the only place I have ever talked smack was in the NBA thread.

You are the only person who have such an issue with Aggie arrogance and once again what the hell does that have to do with me?

Oh I know because this dumbass is in your head.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Aggies QB Drama Won't Deter 5-Star Tate Martell: 'Still 100% Solid on Texas A&M'

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2600179-aggies-qb-drama-wont-deter-5-star-tate-martell-still-100-solid-on-texas-am

With so much speculation centered on the team's quarterback saga, attention naturally shifted toward Tate Martell. The nation's top-rated dual-threat talent in 2017 composite recruiting rankings represents the future at Texas A&M's most pivotal position.

He made his stance strong and concise Wednesday evening, reaffirming a verbal pledge that's been in place since August.

"I want to make it clear that I'm still 100 percent solid to Texas A&M," Martell wrote on Twitter. "From my point of view, as a recruit that is committed to the university, I know that I haven't lost faith in the program!"

Jiggyfly

Banned
Texas A&M OL Germain Ifedi Blasted Kyler Murray On Twitter Following Transfer Decision
Matt Hladik

News broke this afternoon that freshman quarterback Kyler Murray was officially transferring from Texas A&M. Murray had been rated as high as a five-star prospect coming out of high school, and apparently one of his ex-Aggie teammates thought that status might have gotten to his head.

In the wake of Murray’s decision leaking, A&M offensive tackle Germain Ifedi tweeted a pretty blatant shot at the former QB, accusing him of being entitled.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Texas A&M QB Transfer Kyle Allen Appears To Weigh In On Kyler Murray Rumors
Matt Hladik

Today has been a chaotic one in College Station. There’s been rumors of an impending quarterback transfer, a suspension of a star player, and the de-commitment of a well-regarded recruit.

Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Now, former Aggie quarterback Kyle Allen, who left the program last week, dropped a cryptic tweet appearing to weigh in on the situation regarding current quarterback Kyler Murray, who is considering a transfer.

Trust is the one thing that prevents any relationship from breaking

— Kyle Allen (@KyleAllen_10) December 17, 2015

Now, keep in mind, Allen could simply be dishing out free relationship advice on Twitter. This might have nothing to do with Murray. But the timing is certainly curious.

Jiggyfly

Banned
2016 4-Star Linebacker Michael Divinity De-Commits From LSU, Reveals 2 Schools He’s Considering

Jiggyfly

Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom