Week 12 Thanksgiving Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Panthers | 11/26/2015

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hmmm... The collar bone only had a slight fracture, and he hasn't been placed on IR yet. All we have to do is get to the dance, and Romo in theory could come back...

GOOOOO COWBOOOOOOOYS!!!!!
Ugh, this is the worst season ever.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Garrett in his big fuck you will decide to play to win

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ugh, this is the worst season ever.
Just think about it. Not one, but TWO broken collar bones, and Romo overcomes all that adversity and returns as the ravaged hero, to win the super bowl.

The league has already pre-determined it to happen, and are already casting the movie rights in honor of super bowl 50. And to give it that perfect touch, Keanu Reeves will be playing the part of Tony Romo.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
More proof that this league sucks.

The Cardinals have a three point lead on Sitcom Dad.

They should be trashing them.

Eh, the fix is on.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just think about it. Not one, but TWO broken collar bones, and Romo overcomes all that adversity and returns as the ravaged hero, to win the super bowl.

The league has already pre-determined it to happen, and are already casting the movie rights in honor of super bowl 50. And to give it that perfect touch, Keanu Reeves will be playing the part of Tony Romo.
:lol

I can absolutely picture that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

I can absolutely picture that.
Maybe they could get crazy-ass Gary Busey to play Jerry Jones. Team him up with Keanu Reaves again, Point Break style.

They could dig up Patrick Swayze to play Jason Garrett. Just prop him up on the sideline and rig his arms to clap. About as close to the real thing as you could get.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Highlights of Beckham: Ohhh, he did it again.

Bryant makes that catch, nothing.

I get the 'mo made a one handed catch on a play where he had offensive PI, but good God.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I think they are all dead. Like Art.
Just couldn't go on living in a world where the Redskins suck and are under pressure to change their mascot? When did that blowhard die? Or are you speaking figuratively?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Eli Manning: New York Giants Quarterback Referred to as 'Penguin Boy' in Closed Captioning Text

"This is not a goode good decision by Eli Manning penguin boy," the closed captioning read during the Giants 20-14 loss to the Redskins. Manning threw three interceptions in the game.

dallen

Senior Tech
Good to see Seattle still shoving down WRs with impunity.

data

Forbes #1
I'm not a fan of going for 2 unless you absolutely have to.

dallen

Senior Tech
I have been trying out different root beers - Weinhards, Stewarts, Virgils, Dad's, etc...something you all might be interested in is alcoholic root beer, like "Not Your Father's Root Beer"
Not your father's root beer was just kinda weird. I drank a 6 pack of it but could never decide if I liked it or it

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not your father's root beer was just kinda weird. I drank a 6 pack of it but could never decide if I liked it or it
Use it with some vanilla ice cream to make a float. That should tell your taste buds whether you like it or not.

dallen

Senior Tech
Holy cow, Kam Chancellor made a crazy interception

dallen

Senior Tech
Oh boy controversy over whether it was a catch or not

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
why does Mike Carey have a job? inarticulate and frequently wrong.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Tried it because it was a novelty and I got that same feeling, too. Dont think I will go out of my way to get anymore so I guess it was Feh for me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Haven't tried it yet. Mainly because it is kind of pricey for something I have no idea what it tastes like.

Alcoholic root beer at over a buck a bottle...eh, not sure about that.

Top Bottom