2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
As an aside, Tennessee lost to OU in OT after the VOLs blew a 14 pt 4th quarter lead. Also lost to Bama for 5 after giving up go ahead TD in final minutes. Either Tenn. is better than I thought or this final four isn't too impressive.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Letting a team run for over 300 yards orushing and being down 14 points for the majority of the game is getting thumped IMO.

I'm sure you even said as much in here during the game but now you are all offended and stuff.

Fucking horseshit.

Jiggyfly

Banned
As an aside, Tennessee lost to OU in OT after the VOLs blew a 14 pt 4th quarter lead. Also lost to Bama for 5 after giving up go ahead TD in final minutes. Either Tenn. is better than I thought or this final four isn't too impressive.
I think Tenn was very good this year, I see no reason why they should not win the east next year.

With that said I think these 4 teams are weaker than last years, I think any one of the 4 from last year would be favorites this year.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
They have up to one million per to offer. Harrell is going with him.

hahahaha, the entire conference and country that laughed a t the gimmick offense is converting to it .
Cumbie is back in the family potrait. Whew. Dodged a bullet there.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Dont blame him but not sure you can get rid of that taint.

dallen

Senior Tech
Kyle Allen transferring from aTm.
Probably won't let him go to an SEC school, but Arkansas has an opening, Kyle! You guys think he follows Mayfield up to Norman?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Probably won't let him go to an SEC school, but Arkansas has an opening, Kyle! You guys think he follows Mayfield up to Norman?
Yea he can't go to an SEC school, OU is who he mentioned he's looking at.

dallen

Senior Tech
Yea he can't go to an SEC school, OU is who he mentioned he's looking at.
That makes the most sense. Good for OU I guess. Hard not be jealous when they keep falling in to this stuff. Would explain Trevor Knight transferring.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I think Allen is never going to be a great QB, I can see him turning into a good college QB but he just seems to be missing something that makes him special.

He never had a great running game but he never took advantage of the chances he got at QB, toward the end of the year he was just flat missing guys.

I will be interested to see how Murray looks with full time reps in practice leading up to the bowl game.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I think Tenn was very good this year, I see no reason why they should not win the east next year.

With that said I think these 4 teams are weaker than last years, I think any one of the 4 from last year would be favorites this year.
They are going to be loaded next year. On the other hand so is Florida. I think Tenn can make a run but I'm tempering my expectations due to QB play. For all the good Dobbs does he's just not a solid passer. Makes things happen when he scrambles and with short throws but not so much downfield.

As for the playoffs I think it'll come down to Alabama vs OU. Don't see Mich St scoring much against Bama and I think Clemson is a little overrated. I think all the teams are a notch below last years teams too.

D

Deuce

They are going to be loaded next year. On the other hand so is Florida. I think Tenn can make a run but I'm tempering my expectations due to QB play. For all the good Dobbs does he's just not a solid passer. Makes things happen when he scrambles and with short throws but not so much downfield.

As for the playoffs I think it'll come down to Alabama vs OU. Don't see Mich St scoring much against Bama and I think Clemson is a little overrated. I think all the teams are a notch below last years teams too.
Florida is also going to be playing the first 7 games with either Treon Harris or a true freshman QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom