Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope Cook accepts. I think he has a real chance to impact his stock dramatocally at the Senior bowl. Glad to see Wentz. The rest is feh.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Watching Wentz at the Senior Bowl will be truly fascinating. I'm not a Cook fan at all so I don't really think he will change my opinion much, I'd be ok with him in the 2nd, not thrilled, but taking him in the 1st would be a disaster to me. I would like to see Brandon Allen get an invite, he could be a nice mid round developmental QB.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I actually think Brissett could be a Russell Wilson type.
I kind like Brissett as well, he does throw a nice ball and seems to look pass 1st.

He has also put up big numbers against good teams.

After Wentz I like him as the best developmental type.

D

Deuce

D

Deuce

I don't know how realistic it is, but there's a thought that Murray may come down to UCF. Apparently he and Frost have a nice relationship going back to his recruitment.

dallen

Senior Tech
4* WR just decommitted too. Something is going on

D

Deuce

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
4* WR just decommitted too. Something is going on
You should see the various Ag forums. We've hit full meltdown mode..supposed widespread academic eligibility problems and now BMAs starting to leak info about Sumlin. So far it's a covered up DUI in 14 and Kevin Murray having to physically remove him from his house when he came there drunk. Lot more dirt coming in next installment of As the Aggie Burns
:budd

Jiggyfly

Banned
You should see the various Ag forums. We've hit full meltdown mode..supposed widespread academic eligibility problems and now BMAs starting to leak info about Sumlin. So far it's a covered up DUI in 14 and Kevin Murray having to physically remove him from his house when he came there drunk. Lot more dirt coming in next installment of As the Aggie Burns
:budd
Yikes.:lol

I have to admit Sumlin always did look like he was a bit hungover.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Texas aTm - underachieving in every way since...well...forever.
[MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] - :rofl :lol the architect of your spread offense (Sumlin according to you) is ter.ri.ble. I'm talking about an embarrassment to spread offenses. You have possibly the most skilled WRs in the country and two 5 star QBs that might flunk the game exam or transfer. :lol

The aTm delusion will continued though. I celebrated my sons 17th birthday last night. the year he was born was the last time that aTm has won anything of significance.

how do you have that many crazy gay fans, powerful alumni networks, money galore, possible the best facilities in the country (although that stadium design is uuuugly), recruits everywhere and still can't become elite?

Face it Aggroids, your program is a mess right now.

dallen

Senior Tech
Texas aTm - underachieving in every way since...well...forever.
[MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] - :rofl :lol the architect of your spread offense (Sumlin according to you) is ter.ri.ble. I'm talking about an embarrassment to spread offenses. You have possibly the most skilled WRs in the country and two 5 star QBs that might flunk the game exam or transfer. :lol

The aTm delusion will continued though. I celebrated my sons 17th birthday last night. the year he was born was the last time that aTm has won anything of significance.

how do you have that many crazy gay fans, powerful alumni networks, money galore, possible the best facilities in the country (although that stadium design is uuuugly), recruits everywhere and still can't become elite?

Face it Aggroids, your program is a mess right now.
Already drunk this early?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's an Aggie Ode.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Already drunk this early?
I'm disappointed that you let those losers beat you this year. You had them the entire game. Why did you do that? Then I coulda said that we beat Arky and Arky beat Aggie.

Football program hate level.

1. TCU
2. Baylor
3. Aggie (only because they aren't in the conference anymore...if not they's be #1)
4. UT
5. OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom