User Tag List

Page 171 of 175 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1748

Thread: 2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Imagine if Cooper Rush gets the start and he connects with Dez for a couple sweet TDs.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Imagine if Cooper Rush gets the start and he connects with Dez for a couple sweet TDs.
    I'd be ecstatic if he hit Dez for a couple sweet 22-yard completions.

Color me skeptic. Ain't no reason for tired ole Dez to become Super Dez again.
    Hoping Philly rolls this team....

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    He just has a seething hate for the Eagles because he lives among them daily. Itís understandable.
    To live among those mofo's is a special kind of Hell. I don't envy him at all.
    Hoping Philly rolls this team....

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Maybe if the Eagles put some of their backup corners in for a meaningless game. Sounds about the perfect time for Dez to pad his stats and then claim he still has it.

I'd love it if Cooper came in and lit it up. I really liked what he did in preseason. I don't know if he has what it takes to do it during the regular season but I'd love to see that maybe he is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I can see why you'd want to continue to give Dak live game reps. He is still an extremely inexperienced QB and every rep is a learning experience for him. But I also don't see the point of exposing him to a beating with our stud LT sitting out yet again. Plus I think it would be pretty important to see some more of Cooper Rush to decide if our backup QB spot is locked down or not.
    this right here.

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Right, but CRush looked like a QB in preseason work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I'd love it if Cooper came in and lit it up. I really liked what he did in preseason. I don't know if he has what it takes to do it during the regular season but I'd love to see that maybe he is legit.
    The problem is that even if he came in and lit it up, we still couldn't be sure what we saw was real. (Matt Flynn, for instance.)

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    The problem is that even if he came in and lit it up, we still couldn't be sure what we saw was real. (Matt Flynn, for instance.)
    I know the intent is to get him time but you at correct, his performance won't exactly tell them a lot that definitive.