User Tag List

Page 168 of 175 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1748

Thread: 2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    He probably should just retire. Injuries are adding up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Stay comfortable, Jerry. You'll go to your grave without ever achieving significant post season success, but you'll rake in the dough and won't have to worry about walking on egg shells. Stupid motherfucker.
    I'm certainly no Jerry fan, but really... If we're being completely honest, who's the stupid motherfuckers here? The guy that is making billions doing whatever he wants whenever he wants, or the fans that continue to dutifully follow along year after year, all the while claiming they know things will never change?

3. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I'm certainly no Jerry fan, but really... If we're being completely honest, who's the stupid motherfuckers here? The guy that is making billions doing whatever he wants whenever he wants, or the fans that continue to dutifully follow along year after year, all the while claiming they know things will never change?
    I’m not in the fan group you mentioned. I’m barely a fan anymore and I haven’t contributed to Jerry’s pockets in years.

But to answer your question, the fans no doubt. I didn’t mean to suggest he was literally stupid. I just want to use mean words towards the guy who essentially robbed me of something I once was passionate about and took great joy in.

Breer speculates Marinelli's in trouble while others do the same regarding Linehan.

They need a solid, hard-assed HC to drive these young players.

Instead, we'll get another generation of softies and like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravidubey View Post
    Breer speculates Marinelli's in trouble while others do the same regarding Linehan.

They need a solid, hard-assed HC to drive these young players.

Instead, we'll get another generation of softies and like it.
    I'd settle for a strong willed offensive coordinator that pushes Garrett around but we won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I'd settle for a strong willed offensive coordinator that pushes Garrett around but we won't.
    No that might be a threat to the entire power structure. Canít have strong coaches.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    At a minimum, Marinelli will go, and Linehan is probably gone because Jerry ignores the fact Linehan is just running a slightly modified version of Garretts shitty offense.

At the end of the day we know Garrett is staying come hell or high water, but the offense was putrid this season and the D has been lackluster for the last few seasons. Jerrys gotta take someone to the woodshed, afterall.

Out of Linehan/Marinelli, the D the last few games has not been bad, but Marinelli's body of work in general leaves a lot to be desired, and he's accountable in my mind because he's had some input into some of the guys Dallas has drafted. His defense has given up huge plays at some really inopportune times, and thats probably what is going to be the final straw for him.

Linehan is guilty of some shitty playcalling, and either running Garretts shitty offensive plays, or simply being unimaginative/lazy when it comes to getting the O on track. Either way he's probably done in Dallas too.

One thing is for sure...Linehan, Marinelli, and Garrett are by far the worst I've seen at in game adjustments in all my years of watching football.
    Last edited by UncleMilti; 12-29-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Whatever buys Garrett another year.
    I'm just sick of there being an excuse for everything year in and year out. Hire better coaches and build better depth on the roster to help lessen the blow from injuries, suspensions, etcetera. Pretty pathetic that you can basically predict next year's excuses before this one is even over.

It's just a crappily run organization outside of making $$$.

Couch Scout. Claimed he was being paid to scout for the Raiders or some shit. Then suddenly, it was all a scam that he got duped into.
    Couch Coach is pretty close to Couch Scout as far as names are concerned.
    Since Day One

He's always seemed like a really smart dude.