Archive - Random NFL Stuff Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
All I know is manziel can't play.

Griffin can't either, but I'll take the 30th best QB over the 60the best QB.
Neither one of these guys are going to settle for a backup role and I don't want either as a starter.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Neither one of these guys are going to settle for a backup role and I don't want either as a starter.
They probably wont have a choice.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They probably wont have a choice.
That may be the case but my preference would be to look to the draft. It is of course a gamble but the two QBs under discussion are already loaded with baggage as a known factor.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
My plan would be to keep Cassel shuck Moore. Have 3 QBs on the roster for a couple of years to groom the draft pick then at some point pull him into the #2 spot and just go with 2 on the roster then pick up someone for the PS.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
The website Busted Coverage first posted about Manziel’s night out in Austin, Tex., on Monday afternoon. Busted Coverage had pictures and videos it says were taken last Friday.
So, Manziel has been to rehab because of an obvious (an self-admitted) drinking problem and a major professional criticism is that he doesn't take his job seriously enough. All that said, he is handed the starting gig for the remainder of the season so he can prove himself. Naturally, he responds by drinking/partying in a very public way when he knew damn well it would immediately be plastered all over the Internet and his employer would be pissed. Makes sense. :unsure

:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
So, Manziel has been to rehab because of an obvious (an self-admitted) drinking problem and a major professional criticism is that he doesn't take his job seriously enough. All that said, he is handed the starting gig for the remainder of the season so he can prove himself. Naturally, he responds by drinking/partying in a very public way when he knew damn well it would immediately be plastered all over the Internet and his employer would be pissed. Makes sense. :unsure

:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce:dunce
It's really hard to get away with even having a beer after you admit you have a drinking problem, people either expect you to be in the AA cult for life and be earning clean and sober badges or whatever the fuck they hand out, or else degenerate into a life of crime. When you're 20 maybe you drink irresponsibly but you're not actually an alcoholic. Being a dumbass is more common that alcoholism.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
It's really hard to get away with even having a beer after you admit you have a drinking problem, people either expect you to be in the AA cult for life and be earning clean and sober badges or whatever the fuck they hand out, or else degenerate into a life of crime. When you're 20 maybe you drink irresponsibly but you're not actually an alcoholic. Being a dumbass is more common that alcoholism.
And all indications are that he was pretty wasted. Just flat out didn't care that it would be horrid pub. Incredibly dumb.

dallen

Senior Tech
He may or may not be an actual alcoholic, but he certainly has no idea how to control his public image at least

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And all indications are that he was pretty wasted. Just flat out didn't care that it would be horrid pub. Incredibly dumb.
I don't know what his deal is to be honest. The only thing I can think of is he didn't realize it was a big deal. Guys like Gronk do it all the time and it's no big deal. It's not like he went to Cabo or something... Manziel needs to realize he is under high scrutiny right now and just can't do the things other players do.

dallen

Senior Tech
Johnny Football's birth certificate was recently discovered. It turns out his middle name is "College".

:parrot

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't know what his deal is to be honest. The only thing I can think of is he didn't realize it was a big deal. Guys like Gronk do it all the time and it's no big deal. It's not like he went to Cabo or something... Manziel needs to realize he is under high scrutiny right now and just can't do the things other players do.
Manziel was brought up in an environment that party time was a way of life according to some friends of mine who knew his family. It's apparently not a big deal to him and his lack of discretion seems to bear that out.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Holy shit. That's some scary stuff. Here's to him and his cousin recovering fully.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Johnny just needs a fall guy :art

D

Deuce

[h=1]Report: Agent says Kelly has lost his team
26m
[/h]The Eagles are trapped in a losing season, and some players are reportedly not happy with their coach Chip Kelly. An anonymous agent told NJ Advance Media: "Chip Kelly has lost the team. Between the losses and his bull---- methods that aren't working, I can tell you that the players have tuned him out."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
26m
[/h]The Eagles are trapped in a losing season, and some players are reportedly not happy with their coach Chip Kelly. An anonymous agent told NJ Advance Media: "Chip Kelly has lost the team. Between the losses and his bull---- methods that aren't working, I can tell you that the players have tuned him out."
:towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
26m
Full article-
http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/11/eagles_head_coach_chip_kelly_has_lost_the_team_sou.html#incart_river_mobileshort_index

Top Bottom