User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2017 Draft Chatter Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah and then he threatened the worker and so on and so forth. Frankly the whole incident makes him sound like a spoiled prick. Not really Rolando though, that dude just didn't love football.

I judge Foster for the incident but it isn't necissarily a fatal flaw. Just something that needs to be dug into.
    Or maybe the nurse or whoever he got into it with was being a huge prick.

Not excusing his actions but there were 2 people involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggyfly View Post
    Or maybe the nurse or whoever he got into it with was being a huge prick.

Not excusing his actions but there were 2 people involved.
    Yeah but it sounds like there were a lot of witnesses. This isn't like it was just two people all alone in a room. So my guess is the reports of what went down are pretty accurate.

Yeah but it sounds like there were a lot of witnesses. This isn't like it was just two people all alone in a room. So my guess is the reports of what went down are pretty accurate.
    I am not disputing he overreacted but nobody has spoke on the actions of the other person.

A lot of medical folks can be huge pricks when trying to get answers.

I am not disputing he overreacted but nobody has spoke on the actions of the other person.

A lot of medical folks can be huge pricks when trying to get answers.
    Sure they did. I've read that the medical person after Foster made a deal about "Knowing who he is" told him that he "was going to have to wait just like everyone else."

After that Foster told the employee that he was going to "put hands on him" and the employees response was "Do it"

After that they had some sort of a heated up close exchange that I have no idea what was said. My guess is though after Foster threatened to physically hurt an employee of the hospital he was kicked out. No hospital is going to put up with that sort of stuff.

Sure they did. I've read that the medical person after Foster made a deal about "Knowing who he is" told him that he "was going to have to wait just like everyone else."

After that Foster told the employee that he was going to "put hands on him" and the employees response was "Do it"

After that they had some sort of a heated up close exchange that I have no idea what was said. My guess is though after Foster threatened to physically hurt an employee of the hospital he was kicked out. No hospital is going to put up with that sort of stuff.
    Ok.

Ok.
    It's not like he punched the employee or anything. It's ok to be a hothead when your job is to destroy guys on a football field. You just have to be able to control it enough to stay out of trouble. This incident certainly didn't cross the line of "getting in trouble" by the definition I mean it (Legal trouble, or NFL suspension). I'd just want to make sure he doesn't have the whole "Johnny Manziel" attitude where he thinks he is gods gift to this earth and doesn't have to listen to anyone.

Foster is a beast though. Did he run at Alabama's pro day? Watching him play football is beautiful. The guy plays with reckless abandon. It's not just how he tackles but also the way he takes on blockers and just destroys them. You know me, I don't view LBer as a need but Foster would look pretty beastly at Middle LBer in our defense. Especially imagining him and Jaylon Smith lining up next to each other for the next 10 years.

Moreau out 4-6 months with a torn pec.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Moreau out 4-6 months with a torn pec.
    Yikes, that really sucks. Hopefully he can make it back for the start of the season. I'd still draft him though. He plays a position where a torn pec probably worries me less.

Yikes, that really sucks. Hopefully he can make it back for the start of the season. I'd still draft him though. He plays a position where a torn pec probably worries me less.
    I wouldn't take him at 28.

McKinley if healthy would probably go somewhere between 15-25, and he's a pass-rusher, so I'm more willing to roll the dice with his injury. Moreau is a borderline guy to take at 28 to begin with so I'd just pass him up completely with the injury, if he's still there at 60 he's a consideration though for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    I wouldn't take him at 28.

McKinley if healthy would probably go somewhere between 15-25, and he's a pass-rusher, so I'm more willing to roll the dice with his injury. Moreau is a borderline guy to take at 28 to begin with so I'd just pass him up completely with the injury, if he's still there at 60 he's a consideration though for sure.
    Yeah, I didn't mean to give the impression that I'd take him in round one. Hell I never would have taken him in the first round. I guess I hadn't seen many projections with him going in round one before the injury. I'm talking second round or later even. I just wouldn't let it scare me away. And he is a corner I have always sort of liked.