2016 NFL Draft Early Entries

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd be good with either Lee or Fuller as our 2nd round pick.

Don't like Austin Johnson really although at least he'd give us size up the middle, we can get that in free agency though.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Dear sweet 7 pound baby Jesus,

Please no.
Are you saying you don't want him to declare or you don't want us to draft him?

Because the dude looks like a tank who could do some real damage behind our OL.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just to clarify, Prosise has a year of eligibility left but he actually isn't an early entry because he redshirted his freshman year.

ND WR Will Fuller has declared for the draft.
Absolutely love this guy. He isn't big which is why he isn't a high first rounder but he knows how to high point the ball and make the tough catch. Additionally he has great speed, something our other WR's seem to lack. Would be a perfect compliment to Dez and a young WR to grow with a first round QB.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Absolutely love this guy. He isn't big which is why he isn't a high first rounder but he knows how to high point the ball and make the tough catch. Additionally he has great speed, something our other WR's seem to lack. Would be a perfect compliment to Dez and a young WR to grow with a first round QB.
That isn't the consensus among many if most ND fans. Fuller has had issues with drops because he relies on body catching too much. Not that he never catches anything with his hands but it just isn't his strong suit. Some of his biggest plays were balls he caught over his shoulder and cradled with his body. Think a smaller, quicker, somewhat faster Terrance Williams. Most fans I know thought he should come back just to work on his hands. Of course, he might just have smaller hands, too.

I actually think he might drop into the third unless he works on his hands and shows well in receiving drills at the combine and his pro day.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That isn't the consensus among many if most ND fans. Fuller has had issues with drops because he relies on body catching too much. Not that he never catches anything with his hands but it just isn't his strong suit. Some of his biggest plays were balls he caught over his should come back just to work on his hands.
Not saying he never drops a ball but in the games I watched Notre Dame this year he was out jumping DBs in traffic and making tough catches too. Yes, he is one of this drafts best verticle threats but he has very good hands. Its why he is a borderline first/early second round type pick.

dallen

Senior Tech
Are you saying you don't want him to declare or you don't want us to draft him?

Because the dude looks like a tank who could do some real damage behind our OL.
I don't want him to declare.

Because the dude is a tank who does real damage behind Arkansas's OL.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd be good with either Lee or Fuller as our 2nd round pick.

Don't like Austin Johnson really although at least he'd give us size up the middle, we can get that in free agency though.
But...but Terrell McClain will be returning.

dallen

Senior Tech
TE Hunter Henry

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
At least we know who our 2nd round pick will be now.

dallen

Senior Tech
OL Denver Kirkland

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Eli Apple, CB Ohio St.
Laquon Treadwell, WR Mississippi
Hunter Henry, TE Arkansas

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bralon Addison WR Oregon

Cotton

Staff member
Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss

Cotton

Staff member
Hargreaves officially declared.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not saying he never drops a ball but in the games I watched Notre Dame this year he was out jumping DBs in traffic and making tough catches too. Yes, he is one of this drafts best verticle threats but he has very good hands. Its why he is a borderline first/early second round type pick.
I've watched every ND game since he has been there and trust me, he's had his more than his share of drops and they were generally on balls away from his body. Just about any ND fan and even Scott Wright from NFL Draft Countdown cite his hands as an area in need of improvement. On top of that, he is undersized for an NFL WR. He is an elite deep threat but he's undersized for an outside receiver and his body probably couldn't take the pounding of an NFL slot receiver.

Don't get me wrong, he is/was an electrifying college receiver but we all know that doesn't always pan out at the next level. I can tell you he is not a #1 type NFL receiver and am skeptical that he would be a competent #2 guy. His numbers might make him an elite type of receiver but it's the intangibles that I personally believe knock him out of the top two rounds. Unless the Raiders take a shot at him. ;)

Top Bottom