Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
5. Have to be called an Aggie

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I want to know what kind of super powers that Gary Patterson has. He's a master at keeping his staff together. He rarely loses out to other teams trying to take him guy. Cubbies is offered up to 1 million per year and turns it down to remain the co-offensive coordinator at TCU? In a way I can understand that because they don't have any QBs and Strong only has a year to turn thei deal around.

Still though, Patterson is a master at keeping his staff around. I've heard he's a dick to work for too.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not sure, I know one guy through my dad that's on the 12th Man Foundation board and he's been saying Mazzone is the guy for over a month now.

edit: This all depends on if Sumlin even stays, he's been trying to get a NFL job since he was at UH and there's some smoke he's in the running for the Colts job
Interesting it seems that Mazzone is more of a pro-style guy.

If he leaves just please do not hire Kelley.:budd

Rev

Staff member
6. Have 80,000 jiggys as fans
:lol. You just can't help yourself. I was going to add something along those lines but didn't want to be accused of piling on again.

7. Have to memorize all of the aggie jokes as hazing to get in the club.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
:lol. You just can't help yourself. I was going to add something along those lines but didn't want to be accused of piling on again.

:lol dammit I tried so hard...self-control hasn't been one of my strong points...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
6. Have 80,000 jiggys as fans

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
8. in order to have a few good seasons it requires a Red Raider as OC and sociopath as QB

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I did hear Sumlin is taking KK as his OC if he goes to the NFL #notguessing

Rev

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I just like to joke about A&M, honestly. My real hatred is for the shorthorns. I hate that school with a passion Like no other.
Not a problem Rev :buddy Hell my teams are the Aggies and Cowboys I've got thick skin.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Thankfully they have a real military base there with real soldiers to protect them.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
What about one of the greatest Tech legends of all-time?

The GAP kid...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I did hear Sumlin is taking KK as his OC if he goes to the NFL #notguessing
Can't blame him. It's the only way he has a chance to succeed.

:tippytoe

Cotton

Staff member
I just like to joke about A&M, honestly. My real hatred is for the shorthorns. I hate that school with a passion Like no other.
Absolutely.

Cotton

Staff member
Does anyone remember this? :lol
I don't remember that at all. What game was that and how long ago? Are those the Saddle Tramps?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It's as voluntary as any ridiculously powerful monopoly.
Let's take my son for example. Tough as hell player, won every award possible in HS, feared by all in small schools, lead teams to championships. But a step too slow and small. He could have walked-on at Tech, taken a handful of offers from small schools or chosen another path. After talking and coming to the conclusion that there was zero chances of him ever making a living in football he went to JC, got an A.S. and joined the Army nursing program.

In another case one of my best friends had a little brother in the same situation. He walked on at Tech and stayed until he graduated. He played special teams, traveled, bowl games, made lifelong friends and enjoyed his experience even though he had a major injury. He gained one heck of a network and now makes a great living.

Both chose. Both great outcomes. No accusations of slavery happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom