Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for 'act of war'

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'd personally close the borders to anyone of Muslim faith and consider extermination camps for the ones already here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'd personally close the borders to anyone of Muslim faith and consider extermination camps for the ones already here.
Can't say I fully disagree with you.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
But you'd still offer them phones, welfare, and food stamps, right?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Good for them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's growing and might start snowballing. As I said earlier this might be the catalyst that brings a lot of groups together.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I don't want to let a single fucking one of them into this country.

Guaranteed to be dotted with terrorists.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

townsend

Banned
And ISIS's plan works perfectly. Make people hate Islam so that extremism becomes more easily to recruit for. Fucking stupid bigots breed fucking stupid bigots.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And ISIS's plan works perfectly. Make people hate Islam so that extremism becomes more easily to recruit for. Fucking stupid bigots breed fucking stupid bigots.
I think you are giving ISIS way too much credit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or love Islam and make their job easier to recruit for.

Hate sounds like more fun.

townsend

Banned
I think you are giving ISIS way too much credit.
There's a reason they've gone from upstart to major player, they recruit expertly. Step one to creating new suicide bombers is eliminating shades of gray. Feed into the "us vs. them" mentality of a holy war. They've forced a counter strike from the western nations, which will breed further resentment. When your entire existence depends on war, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I'm ambivalent about the refugee thing. On the one hand, there is the security risk. On the other hand, we created the power vacuums that allowed Isis to thrive, so...

Cotton

Staff member
I'm ambivalent about the refugee thing. On the one hand, there is the security risk. On the other hand, we created the power vacuums that allowed Isis to thrive, so...
So, since we created the potential it's ours to deal with? Basically, we made our bed, now it's time to reap what we sowed?

I'm extremely worried. I don't give a damn what caused us to get to this point.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
ISIS is like the Cult of Gozer. They want nothing more than to force major powers to attack them in some shit hole city in Syria where they think the final battle between Islam and Christianity takes place. Bring about the end of the world. Cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria.

Just sad that so many people over there have nothing....no job... no prospects...no money...no education....and they are the easy recruits who aren't afraid to die because the horseshit that they are fed about 72 virgins and the like is way better that the absolute hopeless nothing they have in this existence.

Religion fucking sucks.

Cotton

Staff member
ISIS is like the Cult of Gozer. They want nothing more than to force major powers to attack them in some shit hole city in Syria where they think the final battle between Islam and Christianity takes place. Bring about the end of the world. Cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria.

Just sad that so many people over there have nothing....no job... no prospects...no money...no education....and they are the easy recruits who aren't afraid to die because the horseshit that they are fed about 72 virgins and the like is way better that the absolute hopeless nothing they have in this existence.

Religion fucking sucks.
This is the smartest thing I have ever seen you post.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
~Describe desperate socio-economic situation created by decades of global politics~

OMG, religion sucks!

Kbrown

Not So New Member
So, since we created the potential it's ours to deal with? Basically, we made our bed, now it's time to reap what we sowed?

I'm extremely worried. I don't give a damn what caused us to get to this point.
Hey, I have a family to worry about too. But basically the message we'll be sending is, "I know we provided material support to the guys looking to destabilize your government, but, uh, sorry, no vacancy."

Top Bottom