TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yes. Getting great reviews on IGN.

Also The Man in the High Castle on Amazon.
I watched the preview first episode of The Man In The High Castle. Didn't even get into it. Maybe it was just my mood. I might give it another shot.

D

Deuce

Just wouldn't have been right for him not to meet Lucille.
im guessing he won't. He's too popular and they're always trying to change things around. It'll be someone useless like Eugene instead.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just wouldn't have been right for him not to meet Lucille.
I think now, I don't think they can disappoint fans of the comic. The show does not exactly have a ton of momentum like it used to.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I think now, I don't think they can disappoint fans of the comic. The show does not exactly have a ton of momentum like it used to.
Glenn meeting Lucille is an iconic moment in the series. I don't think they can ignore that no matter how popular he is. Killing off main characters is kinda trendy now anyway since Game of Thrones. I'm still waiting for someone to rescue my boy every time I see that episode.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I like Jessica Jones so far...a nice edge to.it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...the release of green balloons indicate Hos is alive.

D

Deuce

As an aside...the release of green balloons indicate Hos is alive.
i don't know what's more unrealistic. Glenn's survival under a dumpster or the thought that Hos would survive this long in a zombie apocalypse.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Spent all day binging on The Leftovers, finally caught up through season 2. Good show.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Damn...that was a lame ass mid season finale for TWD.

Top Bottom