Cowboys Sign RB Robert Turbin

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We just can't help ourselves with the Seattle RBs..

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:jerk

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Well, you have to get desperate during the season when you refuse to address the problem in the offseason. Typical Cowboys F.O.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol It's straight up comedy at this point.
We also promoted a who gives a shit CB from our PS to take White's spot. Supposedly beat him in out in practices. Makes me wonder how shitty our practices are. This is the same club that thought Sterling Moore sucked and kept paying Brandon Carr.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
What's the next move, kick the tires on Curt Warner? He's only fifty something, right?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Turbin is young and I actually kind of liked him with Seattle. I'm not expecting much out of him but I'm sure he is at least physically able to carry the load if McFadden gets hurt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Turbin is young and I actually kind of liked him with Seattle. I'm not expecting much out of him but I'm sure he is at least physically able to carry the load if McFadden gets hurt.
Michael was "physically capable" but untrustworthy.

Wonder if Turbin is any different.

He was cut in Cleveland mainly because in his one game of extended action against Arizona, he fumbled two times.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Michael was "physically capable" but untrustworthy.

Wonder if Turbin is any different.

He was cut in Cleveland mainly because in his one game of extended action against Arizona, he fumbled two times.
Just spitballing here but I don't think ginger ever wanted him for whatever reason(maybe he wasn't consulted before they got him?) and he took the first chance he had to get rid of him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sorry, but it's really hard for me to give a shit at this point.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just spitballing here but I don't think ginger ever wanted him for whatever reason(maybe he wasn't consulted before they got him?) and he took the first chance he had to get rid of him.
Do we save the draft picks now?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

So we damn near refused to give Michael carries but they're gonna use Turbin right out of the gate?

Riiiiiight.

Go away, Garrett.

Top Bottom