Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for 'act of war'

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Syrians or Isis posing as Syrians?
Everything I read while trying to validate what townsend posted seems to indicate it was ISIS posed as a Syrian.

townsend

Banned
Okay, so even if that is true, ISIS has successfully faked passports and could do the same to get into United States posed as a refugee. Back to step 1 in the argument.
Like I said a minute ago, a more in depth evaluation of passports is a reasonable measure. If that passport can be evaluated as a fake, then presumably most fakes could be.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Like I said a minute ago, a more in depth evaluation of passports is a reasonable measure. If that passport can be evaluated as a fake, then presumably most fakes could be.
According to CNN the process takes over a year before they are allowed to come in for asylum. They even said Syrian Refugees take even longer. I'm sure things are being checked.

townsend

Banned
According to CNN the process takes over a year before they are allowed to come in for asylum. They even said Syrian Refugees take even longer. I'm sure things are being checked.
Then we should be good to go. Honestly Isis is ruined in the long run. None of their sources of cash flow are all one time sales of plunder. They're gonna run out of money, and once they do they'll fold up like hamsterdance.com

Top Bottom