Staff member

:lol

What in hell are they doing?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

What in hell are they doing?
This deserves a separate thread. Chop chop.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

dallen

Senior Tech
We are cutting everyone. Jerry is angry. 0-7 isn't good enough. Or more likely this will allow us to keep the conditional pick.

McFadden is definitely getting hurt this week now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Not to the standard? Get the GM and Head Coach while you are throwing that net.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The White release surprises me the most.
White was in and out of the lineup though. Michael was too, but what surprises me there Is, if McFadden gets hurt what's the plan?

I'm also surprised they never really gave Michael a chance. He wasn't any worse than the other runners in his handful of opportunities.

Cotton

Staff member
White was in and out of the lineup though. Michael was too, but what surprises me there Is, if McFadden gets hurt what's the plan?

I'm also surprised they never really gave Michael a chance. He wasn't any worse than the other runners in his handful of opportunities.
I tweeted something very similar on the DCC twitter account. We are awfully thin at RB now.

What surprises me about White is he seemed to have more upside than Michael.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I saw some stuff where Michael was not hustling in drills. I don't know why we let go of white, but Patmon is as good or better IMO. I guess the Trey Williams era begins next week.

townsend

Banned
I wonder if Tony's Major League nod is more accurate than we realize, and the Cowboys are already eyeing a top draft spot. Seems like we've started separating the chaff from the wheat already.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I tweeted something very similar on the DCC twitter account. We are awfully thin at RB now.

What surprises me about White is he seemed to have more upside than Michael.
We still have 3 RBs. We aren't thin from a numbers perspective. Now we might be thin from a talent perspective but that's a different story.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We still have 3 RBs. We aren't thin from a numbers perspective. Now we might be thin from a talent perspective but that's a different story.
I'd say we're thin from a numbers perspective. Without Michael we have 1 guy - McFadden - who I'd say is capable of carrying the ball 20 plus times. If McFadden goes down...?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I saw some stuff where Michael was not hustling in drills. I don't know why we let go of white, but Patmon is as good or better IMO. I guess the Trey Williams era begins next week.
Rapoport says it was because of work ethic and play, Broaddus says they were good kids and just weren't playing well. I wonder which guy is more accurate?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Rapoport says it was because of work ethic and play, Broaddus says they were good kids and just weren't playing well. I wonder which guy is more accurate?
I hate the...if he is so good routine...but the Saints letting him go had to be a red flag...he started and was productive there, playing both FS and CB.

Cotton

Staff member
To me that's the same thing. If you are thin, you are thin, and we are thin.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I suggest the same action here on the board.

Who's first on the chopping block?

Cotton

Staff member
I saw a tweet today that said Michael was the only player on the team that would start a dice game on the plane home from a loss.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I saw a tweet today that said Michael was the only player on the team that would start a dice game on the plane home from a loss.
So what are you saying? Jason used his anger chip?

Top Bottom