Archer: Cowboys Cut Christine Michael and Corey White

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I saw a tweet today that said Michael was the only player on the team that would start a dice game on the plane home from a loss.
I heard he forgot to wear slacks :art

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

:lol

What in hell are they doing?
Michael must be some kind of retard after all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Michael must be some kind of retard after all.
He's just untrustworthy. Which, I get. But there are other players that just flat out suck and they are still in prominent roles on this roster.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He's just untrustworthy. Which, I get. But there are other players that just flat out suck and they are still in prominent roles on this roster.
Hell, they handed the keys to Randle, who was clearly untrustworthy. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to what they do.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hell, they handed the keys to Randle, who was clearly untrustworthy. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to what they do.
It just blows my mind at times. Then other times, it doesn't. It is just what we do.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Gee, that's how you clean house. Dump a shit backup, a RB whom you gave no opportunties to, and a backup CB. Don't bother fring the head coach or the "GM". Nope, just backups.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gee, that's how you clean house. Dump a shit backup, a RB whom you gave no opportunties to, and a backup CB. Don't bother fring the head coach or the "GM". Nope, just backups.
I am pretty curious what they replace them with.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Aren't they thin at CB now? Sounds like Claiborne is unlikely to play this week. They can play Jones at CB but who else do they have besides Carr & Patmon?

Last edited:

dallen

Senior Tech
We are cutting everyone. Jerry is angry. 0-7 isn't good enough. Or more likely this will allow us to keep the conditional pick.

McFadden is definitely getting hurt this week now.
Well aren't I a regular Nostradumbass?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So glad we traded away those draft picks for Cassell. Money well spent.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Michael signed to the Redskins PS.

Top Bottom