2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hackenburg sucks ass. How anyone thinks he has franchise traits is beyond me. Can't feel the rush, looks like a complete idiot out there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
On the Iowa/Purdue game the announcer said Iowa could cinch the big ten with a victory or a Wisconcin loss. I wonder if he meant a division in the big ten because Ohio State is obviously in the picture with no losses.
Correct, Iowa clinched the Big Ten West but nothing else. We still have to play Ohio State/Michigan/Michigan State.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A little disappointed that Connor Cook won't play. Ohio State should cruise.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also is it sexist of me to say that woman announcer was horrific? I'm sorry but she was clueless to everything going on the whole Iowa game. How people get jobs like that is beyond me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think some of these players work themselves up to cry during the anthem. Knock it off, guys.

You can never be as epic as Knowshon Moreno.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Also is it sexist of me to say that woman announcer was horrific? I'm sorry but she was clueless to everything going on the whole Iowa game. How people get jobs like that is beyond me.
I can be more sexist and suggest spread legs, but I won't. Errr...

D

Deuce

Cowboysrocks mentioned Baylor's schedule in the quoted post but I only made reference to Bama' s schedule. Technically CBrocks mentioned them. Maybe you should reevaluate what is logical about your stretch.
So you basically said the same thing I said, just in a different way.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

CR was discussing Baylor's plight for being punished for their schedule. I added Bama had a pansy non conference schedule also so why not punish them as well. I didn't compare Baylor and Bama as teams as you want to conclude. I don't know what point you are trying to make but just take what I actually say and go with that. Again what I said was Bama had a soft non conference as well so we're they going to be considered in the same light. Okay.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
In addition, Jiggy is the one who implied I was comparing Baylor to Bama and you indicated I was saying the same thing. I wasn't comparing at all I was adding Bama to the mix.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wonder if Jeff Long and the playoff committee still think Ohio State's best football is ahead of them.

Their offense looks horrid.

IMO, they were the least deserving of the top 4 teams. In fact, their resume is worse than most of the teams in the top 10.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Holy crap.

Michigan State did it.

I love Mark Dantonio. I would back up a Brink's truck and make him my head coach any day.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Even though they only have 1 loss, Ohio St. should be completely out of the conversation.

1bigfan13

Staff member

I love the eyeball test.

As Gary Danielson pointed out a few minutes ago, a few weeks the eyeball test told us that LSU was the best team in the country.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I must say, I'm rooting for OK State and OU. They have the best shot at a bid for the CFP, IMO. It hurts me inside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom