Sturm: Not you, too, Dez! Cowboys have a disease of losing

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
OL coach could go since that unit was supposed be the best in the league.
Not a fan of Pollack, but if he's fired that means Colombo gets promoted and that guy doesn't know shit about zone blocking.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm not too displeased with the OL, the pass protection has been generally solid and we've ran well since we stopped running jackass Randle 15-20 times a game despite the fact that we've had little to no threat of stretching the field with the passing game. The run was obviously not great against Tampa but I felt pretty good about what we did there against the Giants, Eagles and Seahawks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The OL bitching is over the top. They have done very well this year. To suggest otherwise is retarded.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not too displeased with the OL, the pass protection has been generally solid and we've ran well since we stopped running jackass Randle 15-20 times a game despite the fact that we've had little to no threat of stretching the field with the passing game. The run was obviously not great against Tampa but I felt pretty good about what we did there against the Giants, Eagles and Seahawks.
The run wasn't good against Tampa but it wasn't the lines fault. We just needed competent play calling and a QB with the authority to check out of a run when the defense is clearly blitzing more guys then you have blocking an area on a run. I think Collins at LG has been huge. Its amazing to me that we run as well as we do with how predictable our offense is.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The run wasn't good against Tampa but it wasn't the lines fault. We just needed competent play calling and a QB with the authority to check out of a run when the defense is clearly blitzing more guys then you have blocking an area on a run. I think Collins at LG has been huge. Its amazing to me that we run as well as we do with how predictable our offense is.
Which goes to show just how well our OL has done this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which goes to show just how well our OL has done this year.
A second grader could go back and call run or pass before every play against Tampa. It was literally that predictable. Our coaches can't be so dumb that they don't realize that. It's got to be plain hubris that they think it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom