2015 Season | Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Dallas at Tampa Bay | 11/15/2015

dallen

Senior Tech
Looked to me like he got shoved by the CB just before he was going to jump

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looked to me like he got shoved by the CB just before he was going to jump
I think that's the most likely scenario. I think the pushoff threw off all of his timing. He looked good running down field so I seriously doubt the foot was bothering him. He clearly didn't just give up otherwise he wouldn't have been so livid about the pushoff.

The game shouldn't have come down to that play. Just like it shouldn't have come down to a fumble recovery overturned by a penalty towards the end. Just like it shouldn't have come down to some other stuff. Dallas should have blown the Bucs out of the water. We were asking to lose by not scoring more. But a play here or there still bothers the hell out of me.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Whether he gave up or not I'm not going to get distracted from the real problem which is the deplorable job Garrett has done.

There are already more reports out about Hardy. This time he supposedly was late to team meetings last week.

That may be true but that still doesn't excuse the 0-7 record.

In all honesty I bet Garrett is loving the fact that all the media attention is being directed at Hardy and Dez. They're so busy dissecting every action of Hardy and Dez that they are completely oblivious of the horrible job that Garrett has done.

I'm not going to let him off the hook. I've sent several questions in to the DC.com mailbag asking them to address Garrett's 0-7 record w/o Romo.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whether he gave up or not I'm not going to get distracted from the real problem which is the deplorable job Garrett has done.

There are already more reports out about Hardy. This time he supposedly was late to team meetings last week.

In all honesty I bet Garrett is loving the fact that all the media attention is being directed at Hardy and Dez. They're so busy dissecting every action of Hardy and Dez that they are completely oblivious of the horrible job that Garrett has done.

I'm not going to let him off the hook. I've sent several questions in to the DC.com mailbag asking them to address Garrett's 0-7 record w/o Romo.
No question about it. Whoever said earlier that Garrett is basically a zero add to this team is exactly right. Garrett just really brings nothing extra to the table. He does what any run of the mill head coach can do. He brings no additional value. He isn't able to out scheme anyone to win a game that we don't belong winning. Without a great QB he will be exposed and with a great QB he will be fine.

This isn't an excuse for our coordinators either. But if your coordinator isn't getting the job done it's the responsibility of your head coach to fix it. The fact that Garrett isn't capable of fixing either the offense or the defense is the exact reason why he should be gone. This does remind me a lot of Caldwell with the Colts. Still can't believe he was given another job.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He's pretty much exactly like Caldwell. Manning carried that entire team and made him millions of dollars. Same as Romo with Garrett.

Except Caldwell might have some redeeming qualities and be kind of likable.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He's pretty much exactly like Caldwell. Manning carried that entire team and made him millions of dollars. Same as Romo with Garrett.

Except Caldwell might have some redeeming qualities and be kind of likable.
I made that same Caldwell-Garrett comparison yesterday.

At least the Colts had the common sense to see how much Manning covered up for Caldwell’s inadequacies and they fired him on the spot. They were smart enough to realize that even with an injured Manning the team should have been more competitive, especially in that division.

Unfortunately for us, Jerry will do the exact opposite. Garrett will get a free pass because of all the “distractions” and injuries.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unfortunately for us, Jerry will do the exact opposite. Garrett will get a free pass because of all the “distractions” and injuries.
Which may even look ok next year with a healthy Romo. The problem is the second you want to start fresh with a young QB a coach like Garret would be an absolutely disaster. He would handicap a young QB in the worst ways possible.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Garrett has to go.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Let us know if you get any of those questions answered. My guess is either they avoid them or say that Garrett is going to get the benefit of the doubt because of injuries.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Garrett has to go.
To a rational person. But we all know Jones is not rational.

No way he's going to eat Garrett's remaining four years and pay a new coach.

They will probably just take a couple of dummy assistant coaches to the woodshed and Jerry will do his man in the mirror routine.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
To a rational person. But we all know Jones is not rational.

No way he's going to eat Garrett's remaining four years and pay a new coach.

They will probably just take a couple of dummy assistant coaches to the woodshed and Jerry will do his man in the mirror routine.
Yep.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Props to Thought Experiment at DCU for this lovely screenshot of Jerry Jones Jr. panicking into a walkie talkie.

God knows what he was doing.

dallen

Senior Tech
Bisaccia is doomed. Might as well put the house on the market now

dallen

Senior Tech
Props to Thought Experiment at DCU for this lovely screenshot of Jerry Jones Jr. panicking into a walkie talkie.

God knows what he was doing.
nice link bro

dallen

Senior Tech
Probably trying to call in another favor with the head of officiating

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Fuck you, Garrett. Just fuck you.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Fuck you, Garrett. Just fuck you.
So sick of his stupid insipid robotic answers.

Does the team feel that way, you have got to think so.

There was zero offensively that was positive from yesterday.

Top Bottom