Thursday Night Chatter Thread - Week 10 | Browns at Ravens | 11/10/2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So apparently I'm the only one watching this game. And all I have learned from this game is that the Ravens suck and we should blow them out just like we did the Browns.

Oh yeah and Kessler's arm still looks weak as shit. But he does have really anticipation to make up for some of it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Baltimore has a strong defense, especially up the middle with their NT and ILB's, so it won't be as easy as the Cleveland win but as long as we don't beat ourselves it should be a comfortable 10-17 point win.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This just might be the shortest Chatter Thread in our history.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This just might be the shortest Chatter Thread in our history.
I'm proud to say I didn't watch one second of this game. Didn't even give it a courtesy drive by.

I've shunned most Thursday night games because the league insist on shoveling garbage out there expecting fans to eagerly lap it up just because it's NFL football. I'm hoping a severe ratings dip for Thursday night games will force them to take one of these two actions. 1) Ditch the games entirely because there is an over-saturation of football. or 2) Put sexier games that actually move the needle on Thursday night. Make it an emphasis to get games like NE-ATL or NYG-SEA on those nights.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm proud to say I didn't watch one second of this game. Didn't even give it a courtesy drive by.

I've shunned most Thursday night games because the league insist on shoveling garbage out there expecting fans to eagerly lap it up just because it's NFL football. I'm hoping a severe ratings dip for Thursday night games will force them to take one of these two actions. 1) Ditch the games entirely because there is an over-saturation of football. or 2) Put sexier games that actually move the needle on Thursday night. Make it an emphasis to get games like NE-ATL or NYG-SEA on those nights.
Yep, same. I actually rarely watch the Thursday night games.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Haven't watched a Thursday game unless it's the Cowboys since they started it. Give me a reason to watch and these matchup aren't it.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I really want the Browns to go 0-16 so I can dub their season The Cleveland Steamer.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I really want the Browns to go 0-16 so I can dub their season The Cleveland Steamer.
:lol

when ESPN decides to tell the story of the 2016 Browns, that could be the "30 for 30" title.

Top Bottom