UFC Thread

Kbrown

Not So New Member
What kind of idiot talks shit to her and then lets her throw him around on a hard wood floor? He deserved more than a broken rib.
Pretty sure that's a mat made to look like wood, but still, yeah...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Laila Ali has now come out and publicly said she could beat Rousey. Figure she's looking for a payday or just trying for attention?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Laila Ali has now come out and publicly said she could beat Rousey. Figure she's looking for a payday or just trying for attention?
Yeah, in a boxing ring. In the cage she would get embarrassed.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Jon Jones stripped of Light Heavyweight Title
http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-Jon-Jones-042815

UFC announced that it has suspended Jon Jones indefinitely and stripped him of the light heavyweight title as a result of violations of the organization’s Athlete Code of Conduct Policy. Jones was recently arrested in Albuquerque, N.M. on a felony charge of leaving the scene of an accident involving personal injury. As a result of the charge and other violations of the Athlete Code of Conduct Policy, the organization believes it is best to allow Jones time to focus on his pending legal matters.

UFC feels strongly that its athletes must uphold certain standards both in and out of the Octagon. While there is disappointment in the recent charges, the organization remains supportive of Jones as he works through the legal process.

With this decision, UFC has determined that No. 1 contender Anthony Johnson will now fight No. 3 contender Daniel Cormier for the UFC light heavyweight championship at UFC 187 on May 23 in Las Vegas.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Chris Weidman is a fucking BEAST.

He eats pussy Brazilian punches for breakfast.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And in other news, Rousimar Palhares wins another match and holds onto his submission for too long after his opponent taps.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yo...just saw that Ronda Rousey just got knocked out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yo...just saw that Ronda Rousey just got knocked out.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol

Rousey has a Mike Tyson feel to her. Where if you can survive the first minute of the fight with her your chances of winning are greatly improved.

Rousey looks like she has about 15lbs on Holm.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Carp

DCC 4Life
You had to wonder how long having all that media around would mess with her. I mean the last year or so she has been the UFC. I don't follow it closely, but as a consumer, they push her over all others. Lots of demands...she needs to go Rocky 3 and train in the inner city to get her hunger back.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Rousey just got to believing her press too much, and needed to be humbled. She tried to impose her will by beating Holm at her own game and paid the price for it.

I fully expect her to fight her own judo themed fight in the rematch and win handily while taking the fight to the mat. Trying to go toe to toe with a champion boxer/kickboxer was not smart.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Rousey just got to believing her press too much, and needed to be humbled. She tried to impose her will by beating Holm at her own game and paid the price for it.

I fully expect her to fight her own judo themed fight in the rematch and win handily while taking the fight to the mat. Trying to go toe to toe with a champion boxer/kickboxer was not smart.
I hate to agree with you but you are exactly right. She came out boxing against a world boxing champion. It was like when Tim Sylvia thought Ray Mercer didn't know how to fight and got knocked the fuck out. I love Ronda but she read too many of her press clippings.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom