User Tag List

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers Stuff...

And this...

We just beat a better D in New York and now we gonna beat the Cowboys asses to high heaven. Zekey boy aint gonna do nothing in this game and we gonna hang up 40 plus on these Cowboy clowns.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    And this...

We just beat a better D in New York and now we gonna beat the Cowboys asses to high heaven. Zekey boy aint gonna do nothing in this game and we gonna hang up 40 plus on these Cowboy clowns.
    Guy probably has a point.

I keep seeing people talk about how Rodgers is on a different level than the first time we played them. Shit, he went 31 of 42 for almost 300 yards and a TD. It's not like he had some bad game.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Shut up.

Not surprising that you can relate to the guy.
    #Fire Garrett

Guy probably has a joint.
    FIFY

I keep seeing people talk about how Rodgers is on a different level than the first time we played them. Shit, he went 31 of 42 for almost 300 yards and a TD. It's not like he had some bad game.

He wasn't playing that great early in the year, even though he was decent against us.

I'm still pissed that his supposedly hobbled ass was able to escape the passrush in the playoff game in 14.

Hopefully Irving can lay him on his ass a few times.

Get tough cupcake, Romo Finished a game with a punctured lung, and Witten played the following weak after a ruptured spleen

By SportsDayDFW.com Contact SportsDayDFW.com on Twitter:@SportsDayDFW

Postgame comments from Green Bay Packers players and coaches following their 38-13 wild card victory over the New York Giants...

Aaron Rodgers, QB

"We've got to start faster. Dallas is a great football team. Dak and Zeke have been playing great all season. They are tremendous players. They aren't playing like rookies. They're both in the MVP conversation. We can't let them run behind that big offensive line, and we've got to start fast and make them as one dimensional as possible."

Clay Matthews, LB

"They're obviously the No. 1 seed for a reason. They have a tremendous team. I mean, I could go down the list of what they excel at on offense, but obviously it starts with stopping the run. Great running back, great offensive line, really - so, we'll have our work cut out for us, but we're up for the challenge. Thinking about where we're at with seven [wins] in a row now, hopefully we can take this momentum down to Dallas and steal us a win. So, we'll see."

Ladarius Gunter, CB

Pretty cool getting another shot at the Dallas Cowboys? "Most definitely. Most definitely."
    Looking forward to it? "Yeah...Yeah."

Corey Linsey, C

[On Ezekiel Elliott who he played with at Ohio State] "We knew he was going to be special ... He's an effort guy. He truly is. We knew he could be a great one."

Bryan Bulaga, T

"It's going to be a hell of a game. No doubt."

Letroy Guion, DE

"Ezekiel Elliott had a pretty good game the last time. But this time it's not going to be like that. Hopefully this time we come out fighting, get them off the field, get the ball to Aaron Rodgers and let him do his thing ... I'm not a fortune teller. I can't tell you what's going to happen, but I can tell you it's going to be a rumble in the jungle, baby."

Aaron Ripkowski, FB

"We had a slow start, and we've got to get that fixed for next week. Because you know Dallas has a great offense, and an even tougher defense. So, we got to get in there and make sure we start fast and get it rolling that way we don't have to rely on certain parts of our game to keep us in it for a long time. We've got to really buckle down and start fast next week."

Mike McCarthy, head coach

Ready for a rematch with those Dallas Cowboys? "Oh, absolutely. Yeah, we'll start on them in the morning. But we're all going to get some rest, and we'll start on those Cowboys in the morning."

And, to those that are saying Aaron Rodgers wasn't playing like himself.... our defense since week 6 have gotten 100 times better. If we can get some pressure on Rodgers, our chances get even better.