Buccaneers Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Buccaneers' Vincent Jackson: Doesn't practice Thursday

RotoWire Staff

November 12, 2015 / 2:19 PM EST

Jackson (knee) was unable to participate in Thursday's practice, Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports.

With another DNP in his back pocket, Jackson hasn't displayed any signs that his first game-day appearance since Week 7 is imminent. Consequently, the Buccaneers could rule him out in advance of Sunday's contest against the Cowboys. At the very least, he appears destined for questionable status in Week 10.

dallen

Senior Tech
It is going to be interesting when we lose to the team that had the #1 pick in the draft

Jiggyfly

Banned
I am hoping we get blew out, I think that would start Jerry and Stephen to seriously start thinking about a change.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am hoping we get blew out, I think that would start Jerry and Stephen to seriously start thinking about a change.
We could lose out and go 2-14 and Garrett still returns.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Fake fan.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I really don't think so, I think Jerry would start to think the talent is not being fully optimized especially if there is no miracle turnaround when Romo comes back.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep. He is safe this year but if he doesn't turn things around quickly, he could be on thin ice for another season. Either way he will finish this season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bucs will be without Vincent Jackson, their best pass rusher in Jacquies Smith and their starting right guard in Ali Marpet.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No wonder this team doesn't execute well. Half the roster is not practicing. All the probable should be taking reps. This is not the way to prepare for games in my opinion. Okay I exezarated some.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I will make an official pronouncement. The Cowboys will win Sunday. Take it to the bank.

townsend

Banned
I will make an official pronouncement. The Cowboys will win Sunday. Take it to the bank.
I kind of wish they wouldn't. At this point I'd rather Garrett get robbed of every excuse for this meltdown. 0-7 without Romo should be good enough to throw the HC position into doubt enough for us to at least think about a change.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I kind of wish they wouldn't. At this point I'd rather Garrett get robbed of every excuse for this meltdown. 0-7 without Romo should be good enough to throw the HC position into doubt enough for us to at least think about a change.
Just cannot pull for the Cowboys to lose. It would be easier give up golf and that's not gonna happen as long as I can get outta bed.

townsend

Banned
Just cannot pull for the Cowboys to lose. It would be easier give up golf and that's not gonna happen as long as I can get outta bed.
I understand. I thought I could give up on the team altogether during the 2014 offseason. Lasted until draft day.

Top Bottom