PFT: Photos of Greg Hardy domestic assualt victim emerge

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Oh fuck you. Buck. You. Fuck off you fake moral crusade piece of fucking shit. Fuck off for making a personal against me you fucking piece of shit fuck face. Fuck off. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. You caught me on the wrong fucking Day fucking piece of shit. If you must fucking know I was the product of fucking domestic violence you piece of fucking shit. This has nothing to do with that. You stupid fuck. Thinking about not being an eye on my topic fucking moron you stupid fuck. Do you know what the fuck happened that night? Do you? You stupid fuck. You stupid god damn fucked. What the fuck do you fucking know? But you want to go on your little fucking Christie soapbox like you fucking know. Even pay attention to what the fuck happened and what fucking information came out of fucking incident you stupid fuk wat? You fucking know? Or do you just see host of domestic violence accusation? And I saw you fucking need to go on your fucking thing fucking soapbox Like you fucking know you stupid fuck.Of course I know not to hit fucking women. That. So quick to run. Know. God damn. No fucking.. You fucking fuck face. This is fucking about you stupid fuck. No pat yourself on the fucking back you know not to hit women just like every other fuckingMorally correct person on the planet. But that's not this is fucking about.Actually I take that back. For fake Moral crusaders like yourself that is what this is about. I guess the shop in the world that you're against domestic violence. Will know shit. But if you got to bring in your fucking friend said you might actually understand that there Might be more to the story that you know nothing about.You piece of fake morality shit.I guess before any of this ever to place you were out Raising money and awareness against domestic violence. Right? Where are you? Are you re just flush it like everybody else? What are you doing about the message violence now? Anything? Other and get to your fucking think models soap box? Like you're making some fucking revelation that you shouldn't women?Congratulations jackass you crack the fucking cold.

Interesting.

:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
we're responsible for his life outside of football? what was his plan for when he retired? does anyone give a shit how Matt Johnson is supporting himself nowadays?
Why is football special. I suppose the grocery store next door shouldn't hire him, because they don't want to support women beaters. Or the gas station down the street. Or any employer.

I mean how the hell can you expect anyone to be a productive member of society after they committed a crime if we are going to continue to punish them for the rest of their lives?

data

Forbes #1
Why is football special. I suppose the grocery store next door shouldn't hire him, because they don't want to support women beaters. Or the gas station down the street. Or any employer.

I mean how the hell can you expect anyone to be a productive member of society after they committed a crime if we are going to continue to punish them for the rest of their lives?
If Chris Brown can beat the living shit out of Rihanna, why is he still allowed to make songs? Marky Mark still makes movies after what he did.

Since Hardy already served his punishment, why all the criticism now? If Roethlisberger or Kobe Bryant's victims released photos or the dog photos from Vick were released...do we get to re-punish them?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

continue to punish? Hardy collected every fucking paycheck last year, so let's stop pretending that he paid a steep price by sitting out. he beat up a chick and got a paid vacation. nice work if you can find it.

data

Forbes #1
we're responsible for his life outside of football? what was his plan for when he retired?
The opposite, actually.

If DVers are so disgusting and shouldn't be allowed back in the NFL, then I don't want them part of normal society. I'd rather have all DVers executed.

I'd add repeat drunk drivers to the list, too. Lifetime revocation of driving privileges.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That was beautiful.

Greatest post this shithole has ever seen.
I google it, thinking it was some famous movie quote.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
continue to punish? Hardy collected every fucking paycheck last year, so let's stop pretending that he paid a steep price by sitting out. he beat up a chick and got a paid vacation. nice work if you can find it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What you reckon Matt Johnson is up to, though...for real?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Well, since you bring it up...yes continue to punish. If you want to tie this to salary alone, he was suspended without pay for 4 games. So he sat out 19 games (like it or not, that's significant - he didn't participate in the playoffs last year, and didn't add to his stats for over a year which can affect things like marketability and even hall of fame credentials among other things), plus was essentially fined I think 3-4 million dollars.

You don't think that's punishment? You don't think that's enough?

To put it in perspective, the court that initially "convicted" him found it necessary to punish him with...PROBATION.

You think the courts might have a little more expertise in this area? And yet the NFL's punishment has been much much worse.

But you know, outrage. Grr and stuff.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Well, since you bring it up...yes continue to punish. If you want to tie this to salary alone, he was suspended without pay for 4 games. So he sat out 19 games (like it or not, that's significant - he didn't participate in the playoffs last year, and didn't add to his stats for over a year which can affect things like marketability and even hall of fame credentials among other things), plus was essentially fined I think 3-4 million dollars.

You don't think that's punishment? You don't think that's enough?

To put it in perspective, the court that initially "convicted" him found it necessary to punish him with...PROBATION.

You think the courts might have a little more expertise in this area? And yet the NFL's punishment has been much much worse.

But you know, outrage. Grr and stuff.
Missing four games checks instead of losing your liberty (ie, jail) is a pretty good deal. As for probation, asking him to act like a civilized human being for a finite period of time is hardly "punishment." That is, unless you see him as some sort of animal who can't control himself.

data

Forbes #1
Missing four games checks instead of losing your liberty (ie, jail) is a pretty good deal. As for probation, asking him to act like a civilized human being for a finite period of time is hardly "punishment." That is, unless you see him as some sort of animal who can't control himself.
He is an animal and should be put down like a dog. Unlike Vick's dogs, Hardy shouldn't be given a fighting chance.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, you think that Hardy got 4 games suspension from a game as opposed to doing time? Sure sounds like that's what you're saying.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So, you think that Hardy got 4 games suspension from a game as opposed to doing time? Sure sounds like that's what you're saying.
I'm saying he's only missed four game checks. And he's not in jail because he bribed the victim and avoided a jury trial.

"But how will this poor man with millions in the bank survive if someone like Jerry doesn't give him a second chance??"

data

Forbes #1
I'm saying he's only missed four game checks. And he's not in jail because he bribed the victim and avoided a jury trial.

"But how will this poor man with millions in the bank survive if someone like Jerry doesn't give him a second chance??"
Still waiting for Jerry Brown's second chance. Maybe Donte Stallworth can give him one.

Last edited:

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Hey...wait afucking minute...fuckin Nodak goddawn piece of shit fucking poster fucker fucking said this fucking fuck fuckin shithole of a fucking place was a fucking damn shithole that fucking fuckhead of a fucking fuck.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Now I don't feel so bad for some of my rants.

Thanks for taking the pressure off, geng.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

Since the bench court gave him probation, the Jury could not have increased the sentence. Also, you're assuming he bribed the victim. There were serious inconsistencies in her story and it's quite possible she didn't want to face cross examination.

Top Bottom