Week 9 Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles vs Cowboys| 11/8/2015

Jiggyfly

Banned
would a Bucs loss be more embarrassing than the Houston Texans franchise opener loss?
There can be no more embarrassing lost that to the Texans who were a expansion team, the Bucs are not that bad.

Surely you must know this right?:unsure

Jiggyfly

Banned
Garret's failure to not even throw to Escobar anymore is fireable IMO.

Not that Escobar deserves them but Garrett getting on the table for him and then refusing to integrate him is a major failure.

townsend

Banned
There can be no more embarrassing lost that to the Texans who were a expansion team, the Bucs are not that bad.

To me the most humiliating loss was to the 1-14 Lions that same year, they had been fodder for Jay Leno all year, for looking like they would go winless.

The Jags managed to beat the (defending champion) 49ers in 1995 so losing to an expansion isn't exactly unheard of.

Last edited:

Jiggyfly

Banned
To me the most humiliating loss was to the 1-14 Lions that same year, they had been fodder for Jay Leno all year, for looking like they would go winless.

The Jags managed to beat the (defending champion) 49ers in 1995 so losing to an expansion isn't exactly unheard of.
It being to a the new Texas team was what made it so bad for me, I don't even remember that Lions game.

townsend

Banned
It being to a the new Texas team was what made it so bad for me, I don't even remember that Lions game.
I'm wrong on the year. It was 2001.

It was postponed until the end of the season thanks to 9/11, for me that was the one win we were guaranteed. I don't remember which part of our QB carousel effed that one up, but we managed to put the panthers in the top draft slot (after Houston) by losing to Detroit, and they got Julius Peppers out of the deal.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Garret's failure to not even throw to Escobar anymore is fireable IMO.

Not that Escobar deserves them but Garrett getting on the table for him and then refusing to integrate him is a major failure.
I agree. Fire Garrett.

data

Forbes #1

How about going 0-8, losing to the Bucs and Dolphins (with midseason coach firing)?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How's it going? Smells like hot farts in here.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I thought they banned turnovers this year?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Damn, more defense.

I like it.

So Phillip Rivers goes into the locker room before the half is over, but when Randy Moss did it he was a piece of crap and needed to be suspended...Hmm good to know.

Top Bottom