Week 9 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Browns | 11/06/2016

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I like the white uniforms better.
I just don't like us wearing the exact same uniform for 16 games like we have in some seasons.

This has happened because even teams that used to wear white more often at home like the Cardinals, Redskins, and Eagles, have all switched to dark at home now.

data

Forbes #1
I remember loving Marian Barber cuz he was so tough to bring down and almost assuredly would get extra yards when defenders took him head on. Lower his head or give a stiff arm and 1st down. Broken tackle after broken tackle, we called him the Barbarian and granted him the Ultimate Furley gif. After his first full year, though, defenders wised up and didn't take him head on and dove for the knees. He was rather mediocre after that.

I have a smidgeon of concern that Zeke bouncing it outside wont be as fruitful in the future. He's a good inside runner so don't think think it's that. Just hope Zeke doesn't get too reliant on always bouncing it out. Just an observation.

data

Forbes #1
I just don't like us wearing the exact same uniform for 16 games like we have in some seasons.

This has happened because even teams that used to wear white more often at home like the Cardinals, Redskins, and Eagles, have all switched to dark at home now.
its funny that we keep selling the throwback doublestar jerseys even though those will never see the light of day again with the single helmet rule.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I remember loving Marian Barber cuz he was so tough to bring down and almost assuredly would get extra yards when defenders took him head on. Lower his head or give a stiff arm and 1st down. Broken tackle after broken tackle, we called him the Barbarian and granted him the Ultimate Furley gif. After his first full year, though, defenders wised up and didn't take him head on and dove for the knees. He was rather mediocre after that.

I have a smidgeon of concern that Zeke bouncing it outside wont be as fruitful in the future. He's a good inside runner so don't think think it's that. Just hope Zeke doesn't get too reliant on always bouncing it out. Just an observation.
Zeke's speed sets him apart.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Me too. I actually like that we have 1 uniform that we identify with and wear 90% of the time. I also like that we do it opposite from just about every other team.
Same.

Top Bottom