Week 9 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Browns | 11/06/2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, it is a stupid trend.

I would feel the same way if the whole perverted group did the Macarena.

They couldn't just win the game and move on?
Haha it reminds me of the whole Harlem Shake thing. Will be cool for a little while and then everyone will move on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No, worse. DUmber like planking.
What was it called when a group of dancers showed up and ambushed a location? There is always some artistic movement under foot because it's big money projects that networks and social media thrives on.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Let them all enjoy. But tomorrow it is buckle dowm time. Because the Steelers are going to bring everything they have.
Yep. It would have been nice catching Ben the week he came back (usually subpar performances).

Dallas has comparatively less to lose away at an AFC opponent, but the Hell with it, I want to squash them and hear the excuses.

Can't wait to see Tyron plant Jame Harrison on his stocky ass.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
4 sacks in a game by the Cowboys, it's almost unheard of. But once their center was out Collins was just destroying them up the middle with stunts.

Dak had almost a perfect game. It was great to see. I realize it was against a god awful Browns team but this is the NFL and everyone gets to play a bad team once in awhile. It's good to see some of our guys sort of pad their stats against a cupcake. Especially since many of the fans on this board thought this might be a "trap game" or closer then most expected. Instead it was more lopsided then most expected.

Also this game was a great example of how Kessler can post nice looking stats but it leads to jack shit on the scoreboard. It's why I think he is a terrible QB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep. It would have been nice catching Ben the week he came back (usually subpar performances).

Dallas has comparatively less to lose away at an AFC opponent, but the Hell with it, I want to squash them and hear the excuses.

Can't wait to see Tyron plant Jame Harrison on his stocky ass.
Yeah if I was going to claim a trap game it would be this one. Dallas has won 7 straight and are coming off a cake walk win. The Steelers are coming off a shitty performance due to their QB still trying to shake off rust. It's a must win sort of game for them and honestly not that big of a game for us. This game actually worries me a little.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What was it called when a group of dancers showed up and ambushed a location? There is always some artistic movement under foot because it's big money projects that networks and social media thrives on.
Flash mob.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Hope Leary can shake off getting his bell rung. Just want to overwhelm the Steelers' average defense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa....

Such a shitty theme.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hope Leary can shake off getting his bell rung. Just want to overwhelm the Steelers' average defense.
Leary basically said that there was nothing wrong. Just a point in the game where they could afford to be cautious.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if you go to the Cowboys page on ESPN there is a video titled The Legend of Dak Prescott. I don't know how to put it on here. But if anyone wants to see a video that sort of tells you what an amazing person and leader Dak is, just check it out. A really touching video.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'd kind of like to see the Broncos get smoked by about 20 or so.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So if you go to the Cowboys page on ESPN there is a video titled The Legend of Dak Prescott. I don't know how to put it on here. But if anyone wants to see a video that sort of tells you what an amazing person and leader Dak is, just check it out. A really touching video.
Pulling a video from ESPN's site is almost impossible.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Must. Resist. Homicidal. Urge.
I agree, they can afford much better than Miller Lite.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Everyone was moving in the Jones plane. Players did much better.

dallen

Senior Tech
All these political commercials have convinced me it is time to turn SNF off and go to bed

Top Bottom