User Tag List

Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

If they don't win next week then fuck this team.

Cowboys -4
    51 pts

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Our defense is gonna get scorched and I don't think Romo or Prescott even matters.

I'm already mentally prepared for the disappointment. The football gods never do us any favors. Why should they start now? We also come into the playoffs having finished 2-2. The gods hate that. Now I feel like we should have tried to win that Philly game.

Fuck, what a waste.
    Giants played starters against and beat Washington. Didn't end well for the giants.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we're the underdog.
    The line I saw had us favored by 4. I can't really get much read on it but it is a good line for us I think; it seems about right.

If we don't run the ball 50 times next week and keep Rodgers off the field, Garrett and Linehan should be fired on the spot.

6. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Yeah I don't think playing in Dallas gives us a huge hf advantage but it presents a huge hf advantage against us. So that's a big plus. You can count on two loud ass fans who will be in the crowd of 100,000 this Sunday. Woot!
    That's good to hear. Hopefully you'll have a lot to cheer for.

Hopefully other Cowboys fans don't sell their tickets to Packers fans. I'm going to be pissed if it sounds like a 50/50 split in our own backyard.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Our defense is gonna get scorched and I don't think Romo or Prescott even matters.

I'm already mentally prepared for the disappointment. The football gods never do us any favors. Why should they start now? We also come into the playoffs having finished 2-2. The gods hate that. Now I feel like we should have tried to win that Philly game.

Fuck, what a waste.
    The football gods hate us so much that they gave us a rookie fourth round QB that led us to a 13-3 record. I think most people would look at that and think the football gods love us. Especially since we tried for two other QBs in the draft earlier who looked nothing close to ready this year and weren't able to get either.

Quote Originally Posted by GShock View Post
    If we don't run the ball 50 times next week and keep Rodgers off the field, Garrett and Linehan should be fired on the spot.
    These kind of predictions are kind of worthless. Have to call plays according to the situations that present in the game. If GB sells out to stop the run (which they will), we need to be able to sling it. I'm not impressed with GB's secondary so likely we will need to take advantage of that.

I think we are a tough matchup for Green Bay. We will see...

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Would've been better if Cruise and Blunt stayed dead and their nobody ever acknowledged their accomplishment.
    Also missing a good nude scene from Blunt, but I liked it overall.

Quote Originally Posted by ravidubey View Post
    Also missing a good nude scene from Blunt, but I liked it overall.
    Don't get that lust for her. She's kind of just there...