User Tag List

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast

Thread: Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

I got a good laugh last night out of LaDainian Tomlinson roasting Odell Beckham for being fake tough when it came to the cold weather.

We all saw Odell and other players out on the field shirtless and in shorts during the pregame warmups. LT then pointed out via video how Odell and the other WRs were all on the sideline huddled up together under blankets struggling to stay warm.

Quote Originally Posted by GShock View Post
    If we don't run the ball 50 times next week and keep Rodgers off the field, Garrett and Linehan should be fired on the spot.
    Remember when we were up by like 17 against them going into the second half that one time and ran the ball 7 times in the second half?

Yeah, me too.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

I'm not nervous about the game. I have confidence in our team's ability to match up with the Packers. Particularly since we've already beaten them once this year; soundly in their own backyard.

No I'm not guaranteeing a victory, it's simply understanding that the Cowboys have a very talented team as well. The Packers will score some TDs but so will our guys. The Cowboys offense should be able to move the ball more consistently than that raggedy Giants offense.

Right now my pick is leaning towards a Cowboys 28-24 victory.

The only real concern that I have is off the field related. I'm hoping that Packers fans don't overrun the stadium. Dallas fans aren't rowdy but I at least want the Packers to feel as if they are playing in a semi-hostile environment.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    I'm not nervous about the game. I have confidence in our team's ability to match up with the Packers. Particularly since we've already beaten them once this year; soundly in their own backyard.

No I'm not guaranteeing a victory, it's simply understanding that the Cowboys have a very talented team as well. The Packers will score some TDs but so will our guys. The Cowboys offense should be able to move the ball more consistently than that raggedy Giants offense.

Right now my pick is leaning towards a Cowboys 28-24 victory.

The only real concern that I have is off the field related. I'm hoping that Packers fans don't overrun the stadium. Dallas fans aren't rowdy but I at least want the Packers to feel as if they are playing in a semi-hostile environment.
    Take it to The Stuff thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Remember when we were up by like 17 against them going into the second half that one time and ran the ball 7 times in the second half?

Yeah, me too.
    And Murray averaging over 7 a carry.,,,
    #Fire Garrett

Yeah, me too.
    I'm legitimately still pissed about that game.

Despite Murray and the other RBs averaging over 6 ypc, Romo came out in the second half constantly checking to pass plays and Garrett refused to reel him in Romo.

I remember even Packers defensive players were talking about how grateful they were that Dallas stopped running the ball. They even admitted that they didn't have an answer for what we were doing.

Dammit, Iamtdg. Why'd you have to bring up that game? You just ruined my day.

I'm gonna go bang my head against the wall some and punch it in frustration.

Despite Murray and the other RBs averaging over 6 ypc, Romo came out in the second half constantly checking to pass plays and Garrett refused to reel him in Romo.

I remember even Packers defensive players were talking about how grateful they were that Dallas stopped running the ball. They even admitted that they didn't have an answer for what we were doing.

Hey, we all need to stay sharp this week. If we don't learn from our mistakes we are doomed to repeat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    And Murray averaging over 7 a carry.,,,
    Ah yes......the game where we inexplicably kept throwing the ball, with the final drive ending in a back-breaking pick from Romo which resulted in:

2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

That was the day I was done with Garrett. Such an inexcusable coaching blunder.
    #Fire Garrett

Yeah, me too.