Pet Cats...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Just to start I'll go with Jonathan Bullard, Emmanuel Ogbah, Shawn Oakman, Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith.

All front 7, old habits die hard.

This Paxton Lynch guy from Memphis is intriguing though, I think he could rise all the way up to the first QB taken honestly. The offense inflates stats, as most college offenses do, but he has all the tools in terms of size, arm strength, a quick release, accuracy, mobility and pocket presence. I don't know where he ends up going but I'd give him serious consideration where ever we pick in the 1st round.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Going to put Corey Coleman on my wish list as well. Just amazing.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just to start I'll go with Jonathan Bullard, Emmanuel Ogbah, Shawn Oakman, Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith.

All front 7, old habits die hard.

This Paxton Lynch guy from Memphis is intriguing though, I think he could rise all the way up to the first QB taken honestly. The offense inflates stats, as most college offenses do, but he has all the tools in terms of size, arm strength, a quick release, accuracy, mobility and pocket presence. I don't know where he ends up going but I'd give him serious consideration where ever we pick in the 1st round.
I know that you have been a fan of Oakman but the guy just doesn't play up to his competition. He looks the part. Is extremely athletic but seems to dissappear too easily against top OL.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I know that you have been a fan of Oakman but the guy just doesn't play up to his competition. He looks the part. Is extremely athletic but seems to dissappear too easily against top OL.
That might change if he's coached up to use better technique.

D

Deuce

I'll start my list with Matakevic, LB, Temple.

That Ginger is a hard nosed, blue collar baller. Probably will end up a Steeler or something.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Desmond King - Iowa

I have no idea where he will end up being drafted. He is only a junior and at Iowa that means he actually may come back for another year. With that being said he leads college football in INTs right now. He has been a stud cover corner for us since he was a freshman. He isn't going to blow anyone away with probably a 4.5 forty but the guy makes plays and is awesome with the ball in his hands. I'd love to see him on our defense. He is a big time play maker that we seriously lack.

Drew Ott is another Iowa player I love. Tore his ACL but he was having another great year at DE. Big physical guy who will be an excellent LE in the NFL. I'm assuming he will drop because of the torn ACL but prior to that would have been a second round type DE.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'll start my list with Matakevic, LB, Temple.

That Ginger is a hard nosed, blue collar baller. Probably will end up a Steeler or something.
I was going to mention him. Undersized and not terribly athletic but the kid has great instincts and lets it all hang out on the field.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That might change if he's coached up to use better technique.
The fact that he only has 4 sacks and plays against teams that are constantly trying to catch up is troubling.

Even without technique he should be dominating more and the fact he does not play with technique should be an issue, at this point it's more on him than anyone else he should be addressing his weaknesses as a senior.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not to be a homer but Romeo Okwara from ND. He's quietly worked his way into the top 10 in sacks with 9 in 10 games. Kind of a late bloomer, he played OLB in a 3-4 for two years before being switched to DE in a 4-3 last season. He's come on strong since he isn't being asked to drop into coverage as much. I'm not talking the early rounds, maybe the 5th or so.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jonathan Allen, Su'a Cravens, Adolphus Washington, Darian Thompson, Jeremy Cash, Shaq Lawson, OJ Howard, Anthony Zettel, Will Likely (homer alert but if he comes out he would be a picture perfect 3rd-4th rounder for us, can play the slot and is a dynamic punt/kick returner).

The Temple LB is legit too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jonathan Allen, Su'a Cravens, Adolphus Washington, Darian Thompson, Jeremy Cash, Shaq Lawson, OJ Howard, Anthony Zettel, Will Likely (homer alert but if he comes out he would be a picture perfect 3rd-4th rounder for us, can play the slot and is a dynamic punt/kick returner).

Yea, but damn he is an effing ugly ginger.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I think he will likely come out.

:unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Speaking of, did anyone ever locate Boberts?

D

Deuce

He's still a pet cat for me, but he looked super slow against USF this past weekend. I'm afraid he might be a guy who looked great against their weak schedule and once they start playing the good teams with legit athletes, he starts to disappoint.

At best, he's probably a 2 down LB or special teamer at the next level.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He's still a pet cat for me, but he looked super slow against USF this past weekend. I'm afraid he might be a guy who looked great against their weak schedule and once they start playing the good teams with legit athletes, he starts to disappoint.

At best, he's probably a 2 down LB or special teamer at the next level.
He is an ugly ass ginger that I bet Garrett covets.

Top Bottom