Week 9 Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles vs Cowboys| 11/8/2015

kidd

DCC 4Life
Just makes me sick!

This offense can't maintain a lead.

The defense can't get a stop.

A season with so much hope down the effin drain.

Just sickening.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
I give the linebackers a semi-pass since they are depleted, and the receivers and DMC did fine. Seemed to me like it was mostly the DL and secondary, along with the pick 6, that decided the game.
The pick 6 was really killer. The game was tied at that point and we were driving for a go-ahead score. That was just a terrible read by Cassel there, Hicks had it read the whole way and it he just moves on and throws to Dez he would have had a pitch and catch 1st down. Our D also fell apart down the stretch. A lot of that is on the coaching for not having these guys conditioned well enough to deal with the Eagles up-tempo offense.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Oh I have no doubt we will piss away any chance of a franchise changing draft pick, I'm sure we will.

But that hardly seems worthwhile.
You'd be better off hoping Romo gets injured again. No coach in the league deliberately throws away 8 games.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Even if we were healthy we weren't going to make a serious run and win a Super Bowl. That's not going to happen with this coaching staff and we're never going to hire a real HC until Jerry is long gone and six feet under. This year we'll be on the low end of the spectrum but nothing has really changed in the last 20 years.

kidd

DCC 4Life
And even id the defense and offense play well enough, the special teams blows a game by allowing a return for a TD and fumbling a effin punt!

This team just can't put a complete game together.

It has to fall on the coaching.

Yeah sure the coach may not throw the pick six or fumble the ball away but it is the coach's job to prepare the team to not make game costing mistakes.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
And all were created by Greg Hardy. Where's that uber awesome highly paid Crawford?
I'm very surprised how little the defense has shown this season in general.

Its had its games where it is solid but the pass rush has tremendously underwhelmed and sometimes the defense has been straight up bad.

Keep in mind this is not absolving the offense in any way, just commenting.

data

Forbes #1
Jerruh's going to respond by signing Romo to another extension.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Somehow people developed this opinion that Gregory was this awesome pass rushing beast. He badly needs seasoning.

There is no fix for this defense except to get bigger and more powerful up front, "quick twitch" be damned.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I'm not absolving the Defense at all but they were built to protect leads and when the offense doesn't build a substantial lead, the Defense falls apart.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'm not absolving the Defense at all but they were built to protect leads and when the offense doesn't build a substantial lead, the Defense falls apart.
Maybe that design choice should be brought into question.

Top Bottom