Archer: In absence, Tony Romo has added 'assistant offensive coordinator' title

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Romo will do what most do. Go into broadcasting.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Romo will do what most do. Go into broadcasting.
No. He doesn't have the presence. Plus why would he work with a bunch of people who did nothing but blame him for Dallas' failure? Can you imagine him and Marshall Faulk on the same set?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No. He doesn't have the presence. Plus why would he work with a bunch of people who did nothing but blame him for Dallas' failure? Can you imagine him and Marshall Faulk on the same set?
Why? For money. Presence is subjective I suppose and the Media folks will ultimately decide that.

Jiggyfly

Banned
What?

Players go into situations all of the time in broadcasting with people who have criticized them.

I could easily imagine them together I bet you take that stuff more personally than he would.

If broadcasting is what he wants to do that stuff would be a non issue.

townsend

Banned
Romo does pretty well when he heads into Jimmy Kimmel or whatever, he's definitely more charismatic than a lot of broadcasters.

He will not age well though, once his boyish looks go, his soft features are going to make him look androgynous. Like Paul McCartny.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Romo does pretty well when he heads into Jimmy Kimmel or whatever, he's definitely more charismatic than a lot of broadcasters.

He will not age well though, once his boyish looks go, his soft features are going to make him look androgynous. Like Paul McCartny.
He doesn't have to look like Zack Efron to talk about football.

townsend

Banned
He doesn't have to look like Zack Efron to talk about football.
Yeah, Chris Collinsworth has been at the top of the mountain for a long time, and he looks like a scarecrow covered in turkey skin.

Carp

DCC 4Life

wat

Top Bottom