User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Sure, a lot of their motivation is profit, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think the national media is politically biased. I couldn't even watch the national news during the election cycle it was so bad.
    All of their motivation is profit, they are corporations.

The most watched news channel in the country is Fox. It is all about perception and our preconceived beliefs, many of us want echo chambers, not real news.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    BINGO.

This is what we all too often realize.

People are assholes. Every one of us are, some a lot more than others.

We look for someone to blame. Media and the other side of government that we don't agree with! They look for an excuse. To hell with the man! I don't like people who don't think like me!

The blame and excuses are all bullshit. It boils down to people are shitty by nature and are prone to doing stuff like this. When they do, they should be punished. Contain your anger and use that energy for something positive.
    I blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    All of their motivation is profit, they are corporations.

The most watched news channel in the country is Fox. It is all about perception and our preconceived beliefs, many of us want echo chambers, not real news.
    I do not agree. There is a political motivation, as well.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

The large media Giants have evolved to a mind set that it isn't enough to report the news rather they have a responsibility to shape the news.
    Since Day One

5. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    The large media Giants have evolved to a mind set that it isn't enough to report the news rather they have a responsibility to shape the news.
    Correct.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    I think we can all agree that those sick assholes need to have the book thrown at them and that this should definitely fit the bill as a hate crime. But to try to pin this on the media and the Democrats is a reach.

Some of you sound like the clowns who blame video games and music after a mass shooting occurs.

Some people are just dumb fucks who will do dumb shit no matter what. By the looks of their mugshots, those 4 animals have probably done a ton of other despicable and illegal things in their life.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    BINGO.

This is what we all too often realize.

People are assholes. Every one of us are, some a lot more than others.

We look for someone to blame. Media and the other side of government that we don't agree with! They look for an excuse. To hell with the man! I don't like people who don't think like me!

The blame and excuses are all bullshit. It boils down to people are shitty by nature and are prone to doing stuff like this. When they do, they should be punished. Contain your anger and use that energy for something positive.
    So much this.

It took me 40 years on this earth to realize this and I have stopped being disappointed and stressed about the action of others.

Most people are shitty given the right circumstances and there is really nothing you can do about it, family included.

9. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    For Profit! That is what they are all about, profit, advertising sales, and viewership. Anything for a dollar, it isn't news any longer, it is what sells to a particular market.

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    That's retarded.

If you want to blame media for their slanted coverage to prop corporate profits, by all means. All of our National media Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, AP, all of it is propaganda, commercially driven BS.
    The left has been pushing retarded bullshit to divide the races for many years, whipping up these kinds of "people" into a frenzy. They deserve a great deal of the blame. Racial relations have backslid a great deal over the past eight years, and it is 100 percent the Obama administration and its apologists at fault for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I do not agree. There is a political motivation, as well.
    Yep.