User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Incredible double-standard, hopefully that will change before long.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    He was also disabled, so maybe if it can't be labeled a hate crime because he was white and they were yelling "Fuck white people", they can label it a hate crime because he was disabled?

No?

Okay.

3. The following user likes this post:

Looks like video was near 30 minutes long. Not gonna be able to watch that shit without raging. Sad frikkin world we live in right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Looks like video was near 30 minutes long. Not gonna be able to watch that shit without raging. Sad frikkin world we live in right now.
    Yeah, I didn't make it more than about 30 seconds and had to stop. It was just pissing me off.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Can it be a hate crime if all involved are mentally disabled...? I mean those idiots filming must have a negative IQ.
    DCC's Coolest Fantasy League CHAMPION!!!!!

He was also disabled, so maybe if it can't be labeled a hate crime because he was white and they were yelling "Fuck white people", they can label it a hate crime because he was disabled?

No?

Okay.
    I believe they also used the racist term gook... but maybe that doesn't apply since he is white. By the way, it absolutely is a hate crime and black people can be racist. And no I don't hold any politician accountable for the actions of dumbass uneducated individuals. They should be liable for their own actions and should go to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    As though committing the crime is somehow better since they did it because he is disabled. I actually find that fact to be more deplorable. It's one thing to hate white man for holding you down (Total bullshit but I get that some people have been told that their entire lives) but what the hell has the mentally disabled population ever done to anyone? Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    As though committing the crime is somehow better since they did it because he is disabled. I actually find that fact to be more deplorable. It's one thing to hate white man for holding you down (Total bullshit but I get that some people have been told that their entire lives) but what the hell has the mentally disabled population ever done to anyone? Disgusting.
    Don't even get me started on the mentally disabled part of all of this. I'm getting more and more pissed the more I think about this. I had to step away from Twitter.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Don't even get me started on the mentally disabled part of all of this. I'm getting more and more pissed the more I think about this. I had to step away from Twitter.
    Yeah, I've actually gotten more angry the more I've thought about it.

The blood is on the hands of the mass media and Democrats, as far as I'm concerned.