User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    BINGO.

This is what we all too often realize.

People are assholes. Every one of us are, some a lot more than others.

We look for someone to blame. Media and the other side of government that we don't agree with! They look for an excuse. To hell with the man! I don't like people who don't think like me!

The blame and excuses are all bullshit. It boils down to people are shitty by nature and are prone to doing stuff like this. When they do, they should be punished. Contain your anger and use that energy for something positive.
    You are wise.

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    The left has been pushing retarded bullshit to divide the races for many years, whipping up these kinds of "people" into a frenzy. They deserve a great deal of the blame. Racial relations have backslid a great deal over the past eight years, and it is 100 percent the Obama administration and its apologists at fault for this.
    Again retarded, time to unsubscribe to Breitbert, quit watching Fox and listening to Rush. You've been brainwashed. Have a nice day.

How long before he tells me he doesn't watch listen or read those sites stations or broadcasts.
    Last edited by 2233boys; 01-08-2017 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    Again retarded, time to unsubscribe to Breitbert, quit watching Fox and listening to Rush. You've been brainwashed. Have a nice day.

How long before he tells me he doesn't watch listen or read those sites stations or broadcasts.
    Certainly not 100% responsible but I think the Obama administration has to take some reaponsibility for race relations taking several steps backwards.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post

Sounds like you're triggered. Best of luck pulling your head out of the sand, numbnuts. You really need it.

Sounds like you're triggered. Best of luck pulling your head out of the sand, numbnuts. You really need it.
    Whatever that means, best of Luck.

Oh man you totally cucked that libtard! Only leftist fag snowflakes would actually attribute the current racial divide to the dozens of incidents where police shot unarmed black men on camera. If there wasn't a black president, the advent of the cell phone camera wouldn't have ever even happened, and police brutality definitely didn't exist before 2009.

8. The following 2 users like this post:

The left has been pushing retarded bullshit to divide the races for many years, whipping up these kinds of "people" into a frenzy. They deserve a great deal of the blame. Racial relations have backslid a great deal over the past eight years, and it is 100 percent the Obama administration and its apologists at fault for this.
    Even if you are correct, I doubt being "100 percent" closed minded is going to provide the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Oh man you totally cucked that libtard! Only leftist fag snowflakes would actually attribute the current racial divide to the dozens of incidents where police shot unarmed black men on camera. If there wasn't a black president, the advent of the cell phone camera wouldn't have ever even happened, and police brutality definitely didn't exist before 2009.
    The Black Lives Matter retards beg for Obama to nationalize the police while he gives them more military equipment through the 1033 program. I am assigning blame directly where it belongs.

The Black Lives Matter retards beg for Obama to nationalize the police while he gives them more military equipment through the 1033 program. I am assigning blame directly where it belongs.