User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    But, that lends itself to my point. The media shouldn't be that way, and it hasn't always been that way. It's only been in the last 20-30 years that the media has gone from a civil service type thing to a money-making empire. If the media just reported everything without bias, the riots that are focused on wouldn't seem so glamorized.
    Oh I agree that the media is influential to some degree. I just won't go as far as saying CNN and MSNBC are responsible for those 4 assholes doing what they did. If the races were reversed I wouldn't place blame on Fox News.

My personal opinion is those jackasses have been racists pisses of shit well before the Trump campaign kicked off. MSNBC/CNN didn't make them that way.

2. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Oh I agree that the media is influential to some degree. I just won't go as far as saying CNN and MSNBC are responsible for those 4 assholes doing what they did. If the races were reversed I wouldn't place blame on Fox News.

My personal opinion is those jackasses have been racists pisses of shit well before the Trump campaign kicked off. MSNBC/CNN didn't make them that way.
    I didn't say they are responsible. I said they have had an influence. That was my point from the beginning. I agree that some people are just assholes by nature. It reminds me of a Bill Cosby line. "I said to a guy, "Tell me, what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful," and he said, "Because it intensifies your personality." I said, "Yes, but what if you're an asshole?"
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

4. The following user likes this post:

I didn't say they are responsible. I said they have had an influence. That was my point from the beginning. I agree that some people are just assholes by nature. It reminds me of a Bill Cosby line. "I said to a guy, "Tell me, what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful," and he said, "Because it intensifies your personality." I said, "Yes, but what if you're an asshole?"
    That's why Cosby only recommends Rohypnol.

No, but dumb people are easy to manipulate. And if you are very very stupid and you believe whatever you are told, you can act like that.

All in all, people are very very gullible. In fact, I bet less than 25% of the adult population is intellectually capable of thinking for themselves.

If there were any people that ever deserved to be thrown in the illegal jail in Chicago to never be seen again, these four cunts fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    If there were any people that ever deserved to be thrown in the illegal jail in Chicago to never be seen again, these four cunts fit the bill.
    You do understand that memes drove them to this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    You do understand that memes drove them to this, right?

Don't think there isn't also a political agenda playing a factor in how they "report" the news.
    Their entire motive is profit, don't get it twisted

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    Their entire motive is profit, don't get it twisted
    Sure, a lot of their motivation is profit, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think the national media is politically biased. I couldn't even watch the national news during the election cycle it was so bad.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

BINGO.

This is what we all too often realize.

People are assholes. Every one of us are, some a lot more than others.

We look for someone to blame. Media and the other side of government that we don't agree with! They look for an excuse. To hell with the man! I don't like people who don't think like me!

The blame and excuses are all bullshit. It boils down to people are shitty by nature and are prone to doing stuff like this. When they do, they should be punished. Contain your anger and use that energy for something positive.

13. The following user likes this post: