User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    The blood is on the hands of the mass media and Democrats, as far as I'm concerned.
    For the most part, that is true. The hate mongering is ridiculous right now. Every time there is a bad event the face the media especially puts on is one of almost outright defense of the criminals. The riots being called "protest", etc.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Ran across this tweet while reading through #blmkidnapping search... Just wow.

I find it morbidly fascinating to watch critical theory leach out of the academy and into the wider world. It's a bit like watching toxic smoke leak through the windows of an abandoned weapons lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    I find it morbidly fascinating to watch critical theory leach out of the academy and into the wider world. It's a bit like watching toxic smoke leak through the windows of an abandoned weapons lab.
    Just realized that ignorant and misguided bitch blocked me. I simply commented "Wow" on her tweet, and BOOM, blocked.

For the most part, that is true. The hate mongering is ridiculous right now. Every time there is a bad event the face the media especially puts on is one of almost outright defense of the criminals. The riots being called "protest", etc.
    Yep.

This is all human nature.

Humans are greedy, selfish, acquisitive, vindictive, self-destructive, generally ignorant but still somehow entitled and self-assured, and desirous of power and attention, it's just that it's much more obvious, in our face and brought to light through the oversaturation of social media and the free flow of information.

I do believe Tupac was quite prophetic when he said, "Fuck the world".

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    The blood is on the hands of the mass media and Democrats, as far as I'm concerned.
    That's retarded.

If you want to blame media for their slanted coverage to prop corporate profits, by all means. All of our National media Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, AP, all of it is propaganda, commercially driven BS.

Quote Originally Posted by 2233boys View Post
    That's retarded.

If you want to blame media for their slanted coverage to prop corporate profits, by all means. All of our National media Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, AP, all of it is propaganda, commercially driven BS.
    Son, you might want to go back and read what I wrote again.

CHICAGO (FOX 32 NEWS) - Four people have been charged in the brutal beating and torturing of a mentally disabled man that was broadcasted live on Facebook.

Jordan Hill of Carpentersville, Tesfaye Cooper, Brittany Covington and Tanishia Covington face felony criminal charges of aggravated kidnapping, hate crime; aggravated unlawful restraint; aggravated battery deadly weapon; robbery; PSMV and residential burglary.

Chicago police were made aware of the video Tuesday afternoon. The footage shows the suspects kicking, hitting and cutting the hair of the victim while he was gagged. Shouts of "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!" can be heard in the background.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227287943-story

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    CHICAGO (FOX 32 NEWS) - Four people have been charged in the brutal beating and torturing of a mentally disabled man that was broadcasted live on Facebook.

Jordan Hill of Carpentersville, Tesfaye Cooper, Brittany Covington and Tanishia Covington face felony criminal charges of aggravated kidnapping, hate crime; aggravated unlawful restraint; aggravated battery deadly weapon; robbery; PSMV and residential burglary.

Chicago police were made aware of the video Tuesday afternoon. The footage shows the suspects kicking, hitting and cutting the hair of the victim while he was gagged. Shouts of "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!" can be heard in the background.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227287943-story
    Good, they did land the hate crime charge. As it should be.

Good, they did land the hate crime charge. As it should be.
    Actually I jumped the gun, the article is misleading. The video says they still have not been charged