PFT: Photos of Greg Hardy domestic assualt victim emerge

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I was up early and made the mistake of watching some early NFL preview shows and this was pretty much all they were going on about. Enough already, the guy has been through the legal system but they're making him sound like Michael Vick.

Do I think he's a sweetheart? Hell no but this is really being blown out of proportion, well after the fact.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was up early and made the mistake of watching some early NFL preview shows and this was pretty much all they were going on about. Enough already, the guy has been through the legal system but they're making him sound like Michael Vick.

Do I think he's a sweetheart? Hell no but this is really being blown out of proportion, well after the fact.
The funny thing is they are talking about it like Hardy did this thing while he was with the Cowboys. This shit was years ago and well before he ever became a Cowboy. To now throw out all of this fake outrage is laughable. Seeing that bizarre Wendy Nix monologue only makes me want to finanially support the Cowboys more as my own little way of sticking up a middle finger at that fame whoring woman. Congrats, you got me to know who you are. Unfortunately for Ms. Nix in the process she has made me hate her.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The funny thing is they are talking about it like Hardy did this thing while he was with the Cowboys. This shit was years ago and well before he ever became a Cowboy. To now throw out all of this fake outrage is laughable. Seeing that bizarre Wendy Nix monologue only makes me want to finanially support the Cowboys more as my own little way of sticking up a middle finger at that fame whoring woman. Congrats, you got me to know who you are. Unfortunately for Ms. Nix in the process she has made me hate her.
She had two Tweets this morning, right after that was aired. One was praising Brady, the other Roethlisberger.

Carl

RIP Brother
I don't think it's possible to take anyone at ESPN seriously; but I also think that's not the point here. If I was someone like Jason Witten, who admittedly, I do not know; but I have met his wife and kids and who seems to be someone that gives a lot to the cause; I would not wish to be in the same locker room as Hardy.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
you're joking, right? Whether he deserves to be in jail or not, that's the court system's job, not the NFL, not the Cowboys. The legal system did its job, right or wrong. The league made its own evaluation and punished him accordingly. He's now available to play. In all reality, he was out for 19 games because of this incident. Forget about the inconsistencies in this woman's story, forget about the fact that she's a coke whore, forget about the fact that this woman went batshit insane on Hardy in public, with witnesses,2 days prior to this incident, and forget about the fact that the prosecutors could have gone forward with the case against Hardy if they felt like they could get a conviction or the fact that a prosecutor said he had doubts about the woman's testimony. Forget about all that if you want to be judge, jury and executioner. He sat for 19 games including the official league suspension of 4. The moral crusade won. He served a massive amount of time, far more than was warranted under the league's conduct policy.

So how are the cowboys in the wrong? They signed a player who eventually did his time. Or do you believe people with one misdemeanor incident should never work in their profession again?

So yes, this has everything to do with fucking bleeding hearts. Nothing has changed here. The league already saw these pictures, which is why he was initially slapped with 10 games.
Are you joking? Did your father ever tell you not to hit girls? Hitting your woman is about the worst thing a man can do. You standing up for him really speaks volumes as to the kind of character you have.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you joking? Did your father ever tell you not to hit girls? Hitting your woman is about the worst thing a man can do. You standing up for him really speaks volumes as to the kind of character you have.
Listen, I've always been taught that even if a girl is beating the shit out of me I don't hit them. So from that standpoint I think Hardy did something wrong. But with that being said I'm also smart enough to not trust the story of someone who is drugged out of her mind either (Coke and Booze at minimum). Especially when the guy is the one who called the police.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Oh fuck you. Buck. You. Fuck off you fake moral crusade piece of fucking shit. Fuck off for making a personal against me you fucking piece of shit fuck face. Fuck off. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. You caught me on the wrong fucking Day fucking piece of shit. If you must fucking know I was the product of fucking domestic violence you piece of fucking shit. This has nothing to do with that. You stupid fuck. Thinking about not being an eye on my topic fucking moron you stupid fuck. Do you know what the fuck happened that night? Do you? You stupid fuck. You stupid god damn fucked. What the fuck do you fucking know? But you want to go on your little fucking Christie soapbox like you fucking know. Even pay attention to what the fuck happened and what fucking information came out of fucking incident you stupid fuk wat? You fucking know? Or do you just see host of domestic violence accusation? And I saw you fucking need to go on your fucking thing fucking soapbox Like you fucking know you stupid fuck.Of course I know not to hit fucking women. That. So quick to run. Know. God damn. No fucking.. You fucking fuck face. This is fucking about you stupid fuck. No pat yourself on the fucking back you know not to hit women just like every other fuckingMorally correct person on the planet. But that's not this is fucking about.Actually I take that back. For fake Moral crusaders like yourself that is what this is about. I guess the shop in the world that you're against domestic violence. Will know shit. But if you got to bring in your fucking friend said you might actually understand that there Might be more to the story that you know nothing about.You piece of fake morality shit.I guess before any of this ever to place you were out Raising money and awareness against domestic violence. Right? Where are you? Are you re just flush it like everybody else? What are you doing about the message violence now? Anything? Other and get to your fucking think models soap box? Like you're making some fucking revelation that you shouldn't women?Congratulations jackass you crack the fucking cold.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Listen, I've always been taught that even if a girl is beating the shit out of me I don't hit them. So from that standpoint I think Hardy did something wrong. But with that being said I'm also smart enough to not trust the story of someone who is drugged out of her mind either (Coke and Booze at minimum). Especially when the guy is the one who called the police.
Except it's too hard for morons like whaydhisface to actually take a second and think beyond "domestic violence is wrong! I'm moral!" Or to even consider that we live in a society people can fuck up, pay their debt (HE DID!) and not be shut up in a dungeon somewhere for the rest of his life.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Oh fuck you. Buck. You. Fuck off you fake moral crusade piece of fucking shit. Fuck off for making a personal against me you fucking piece of shit fuck face. Fuck off. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. You caught me on the wrong fucking Day fucking piece of shit. If you must fucking know I was the product of fucking domestic violence you piece of fucking shit. This has nothing to do with that. You stupid fuck. Thinking about not being an eye on my topic fucking moron you stupid fuck. Do you know what the fuck happened that night? Do you? You stupid fuck. You stupid god damn fucked. What the fuck do you fucking know? But you want to go on your little fucking Christie soapbox like you fucking know. Even pay attention to what the fuck happened and what fucking information came out of fucking incident you stupid fuk wat? You fucking know? Or do you just see host of domestic violence accusation? And I saw you fucking need to go on your fucking thing fucking soapbox Like you fucking know you stupid fuck.Of course I know not to hit fucking women. That. So quick to run. Know. God damn. No fucking.. You fucking fuck face. This is fucking about you stupid fuck. No pat yourself on the fucking back you know not to hit women just like every other fuckingMorally correct person on the planet. But that's not this is fucking about.Actually I take that back. For fake Moral crusaders like yourself that is what this is about. I guess the shop in the world that you're against domestic violence. Will know shit. But if you got to bring in your fucking friend said you might actually understand that there Might be more to the story that you know nothing about.You piece of fake morality shit.I guess before any of this ever to place you were out Raising money and awareness against domestic violence. Right? Where are you? Are you re just flush it like everybody else? What are you doing about the message violence now? Anything? Other and get to your fucking think models soap box? Like you're making some fucking revelation that you shouldn't women?Congratulations jackass you crack the fucking cold.
I was a product of DV as well. Thank you for giving us a voice.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol

It's like a combo of a drunken rant filled with auto-correct errors.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That was beautiful.

Greatest post this shithole has ever seen.

data

Forbes #1
What's the point of punishment? If Greg Hardy isn't allowed back at work, then we should just execute him.

Furthermore, there's no difference between the NFL and a common job - doctor, salesperson, IT admin, cashier, etc...If Greg Hardy cannot return to the NFL, then no DV convict should be able to return to ANY job.

If Hardy can't return to the NFL, what do you do with Greg Hardy?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
What's the point of punishment? If Greg Hardy isn't allowed back at work, then we should just execute him.

Furthermore, there's no difference between the NFL and a common job - doctor, salesperson, IT admin, cashier, etc...If Greg Hardy cannot return to the NFL, then no DV convict should be able to return to ANY job.

If Hardy can't return to the NFL, what do you do with Greg Hardy?
we're responsible for his life outside of football? what was his plan for when he retired? does anyone give a shit how Matt Johnson is supporting himself nowadays?

dallen

Senior Tech
we're responsible for his life outside of football? what was his plan for when he retired? does anyone give a shit how Matt Johnson is supporting himself nowadays?
Matt Johnson is free to get any work he is qualified to do

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Matt Johnson is free to get any work he is qualified to do
the famous people I cited were qualified too. that doesn't mean anyone was obligated to hire them in light of their notoriety. life sucks.

data

Forbes #1
Yes, there are people out there that give a shit about how Matt Johnson is supporting himself nowadays.

Top Bottom