User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JJT: Whether it's Rodgers, Manning or Stafford, Cowboys will face elite QB

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    Matthews is playing better the last half of the season and I think he'll get to Eli enough that we get to see Eli face several times. I don't think you can use the Washington game as a comparison because while Cousins can be good, he is no Rodgers. GB by at least 7.
    Who have the Packers actually beaten? A bunch of average teams in a largely average league.

They're playing at home only because they play in a crap division.

Giants defense is playing at a high level and the passing game GB relies so heavily upon is going to be impacted by bad weather.

We'll see our first Rodgers fake-limping and Joe Buck apologies by the second quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by ravidubey View Post
    Who have the Packers actually beaten? A bunch of average teams in a largely average league.

Giants defense is playing at a high level and the passing game GB relies so heavily upon is going to be impacted by bad weather.

We'll see our first Rodgers fake-limping and Joe Buck apologies by the second quarter.
    The Packers also beat the Giants during the regular season.

I don't think GB's passing game is impacted nearly as much as NY's is because of Rodgers. We'll see Eli face before we See fake Rodgers limp. GB by at least 7 still. you haven't convinced me.

I don't think GB's passing game is impacted nearly as much as NY's is because of Rodgers. We'll see Eli face before we See fake Rodgers limp. GB by at least 7 still. you haven't convinced me.
    Would I be shocked if the Pack won? No, but GB has no DBs, average defense overall, and unlike their last meeting with NY no running game. Giants have average offense and great defense, and when a great defense can tee off they are that much tougher.

Maybe JPP's loss is finally felt tomorrow, but I think it's safe for NY to play pass first. Very hard to win against that.

Throw in bad weather, and GB's passing game gets even worse.

The Packer defense sucks and their offense is completely, almost ridiculously, one-dimensional. The Giants defense is the best in the conference at the moment, maybe best in the league. They dominated Washington without even trying.

Who will cover Beckham? General Winter?

I guess the Pack will win by magic?

They'll need an Eli meltdown for this one.
    Good call there, Nostradamus

6. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by 22cowboysfan22 View Post
    Good call there, Nostradamus
    Even Nostradamus had his off days. I grossly underestimated just how badly the Giants offense would perform.

I didn't

I didn't
    You were on point. I think DRC makes a big difference though, especially on that Hail Mary.