Week 9 Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles vs Cowboys| 11/8/2015

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I will give Wendy Nix credit for being against the notion that Greg Hardy should be permanently banned from the league

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stupid ignorant bitch.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not sure how she can do that without a billboard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So I guess that also means every NFL organization supports illegal drugs because damn near every team has a player or two who has served some type of suspension for drugs.
Steelers support rape and dog killing as well. The Packers had a team executive bully a journalist to not reveal about a domestic violence case pending on one of their players.

Yeah, zero outrage.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Steelers support dog fighting and sexual assault, guys.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Timestamped.

But it's an excellent point. It shows how hypocritical all these people are with their fake outrage.

Jason Whitlock recently wrote a good article about the Twussification of journalism. He pointed out all the facts regarding Hardy's case that the Twitter outrage police and the media conveniently overlook just because those facts don't support their argument.

Carp

DCC 4Life
For her to take aim at those companies...wow. ESPN way overstepped their boundaries.

Cotton

Staff member
For her to take aim at those companies...wow. ESPN way overstepped their boundaries.
Nothing really new with ESPN, but this time they have outdone even themselves. I mean, it's Sunday and that seems to be all they have to talk about. It's ridiculous.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nah, I just think they picked someone bimbo with tits and thought it was a good idea to capitalize on the tidal wave of hypocritical bullshit.

Cotton

Staff member
That was an amazing catch by Olsen.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I hope Jerry sues the NFL and ESPN, but he does it while wearing a Cowboys jogging suit and dark glasses with a chain around his neck.

Cotton

Staff member
TD Pats. :towel

dallen

Senior Tech
Hey Wendy, your employer is exploiting outrage over domestic violence in order to get paid for getting people to watch beer commercials. You know, the employer that is paying your salary. Which one is worse?

Cotton

Staff member
What are you talking about?

You mean there are games on?
That's exactly what I tweeted out on the DCC account. You wouldn't know it's Sunday and that there is a lot of football today if you judged only by looking at Twitter or watching the pre-game shows.

Cotton

Staff member
Thank god I have the RedZone. No time for additional commentary. Nothing but football on my TV. :towel

Top Bottom