Browns Stuff...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You didn't start it early. That's just dumb. It doesn't affect the game one bit. Oh noes!!!!
It was all in fun. Jeez

I'll make my jokes clearer next time.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It was all in fun. Jeez

I'll make my jokes clearer next time.
Probably would help on days that I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Probably would help on days that I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
Everyone should have been jolly after that win. But I understand real life events affect mood as well.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Everyone should have been jolly after that win. But I understand real life events affect mood as well.
I think everyone is relieved about the win but it exposed a lot of areas on the offense that needs to be fixed. That has to be eating on fans if they are objective.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I think everyone is relieved about the win but it exposed a lot of areas on the offense that needs to be fixed. That has to be eating on fans if they are objective.
Exposed what areas? As of now I think you have to chalk up Sunday night's struggles as an anomaly. Sure there were issues that need to be cleaned up but that goes for every team in the NFL. Rarely if ever do you seen an NFL team click each and every week of a 16 game schedule.

Normally even the teams that are considered elite have 2-4 games where they are off their game and look a bit ragged.

So until I see consecutive weeks of struggles, I'm not worried. Dak and the offense has looked progressively better from weeks 1-6. So as an objective person I look at Sunday as an anomaly compared to the rest of the season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Exposed what areas? As of now I think you have to chalk up Sunday night's struggles as an anomaly. Sure there were issues that need to be cleaned up but that goes for every team in the NFL. Rarely if ever do you seen an NFL team click each and every week of a 16 game schedule.

Normally even the teams that are considered elite have 2-4 games where they are off their game and look a bit ragged.

So until I see consecutive weeks of struggles, I'm not worried. Dak and the offense has looked progressively better from weeks 1-6. So as an objective person I look at Sunday as an anomaly compared to the rest of the season.
This is how I view it, as well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I agree, it wasn't being exposed. I think we were unprepared for what the Eagles did to us defensively but that was because they came out and did things they hadn't done all year long.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

The most obvious is that Dak and the #1 and 2 receivers are in need of some reps and chemistry on the intermediate routes. There was several occasions in the game where the just were not in sync. The thing that saved the game was the slot and TE routes and catches. This was the bread and butter system for the team. It won't be enough down the road.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Line feels a bit low. Is this game in Cleveland? It's a bit of a Cleveland line I think.
Yes, game is in Cleveland. Home field is worth about three points, so Vegas thinks we'd be a 10 point favorite on a neutral field, or a 13 point favorite at home. Feels about right, you rarely see an away team favored by double-digits.

1bigfan13

Staff member

First Iamtdg jumps the gun on the "Browns stuff..." thread, now this.

I'm not touching the gameday chatter thread on Sunday. That blood will be on someone else's hands.

Cotton

Staff member

First Iamtdg jumps the gun on the "Browns stuff..." thread, now this.

I'm not touching the gameday chatter thread on Sunday. That blood will be on someone else's hands.
:lol

You will start that thread, fbigfanickering.

Cotton

Staff member
BTW, say fbigfanickering carefully. :unsure

Top Bottom