Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Another one? I thought got rid of the brothers. Geez...how many of those fuckers are there?
at least 2 too many.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
This coming from a man who gave us Wade and Jason as HC's for the majority of Romo's career. If you are really intent on winning and intent on maximizing Romo and the rest of the talent he would've hired a quality HC years ago. Until then, it's just lip service.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Goff looks stellar. Man he can fit the ball into some tight windows. He really seems to understand trajectory well on deep balls and just because he overthrows a deep throw he doesn't stop trying. He just comes back and nails the throw the next time. I don't know about the system he plays in but I'm impressed right now.
I'm a huge fan of Goff. I think he has a chance to be a great QB in the league especially if he's given some time to learn on the bench.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Damn it 9ers! Get your shit together and win already.

We need a higher draft position.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Like out, out?

Please do not toy with my emotions, Jerry.

Cotton

Staff member
I think that's sarcasm, unfortunately.
Yeah, but damn, I have waited to hear those words come out of his mouth for so many years. To see it in text made me almost mess myself.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:budd

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

WTF

Cotton

Staff member

:window

Rev

Staff member

:robowink

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

He had a good game today but you have to wonder if the Redskins were really playing much defense. And even if they were, you have to keep in mind how bad they suck and he still lost the game.

I've seen some stuff I like of Kellen Moore but he should be more like a third stringer, last resort. Or keep around with a high draft pick at QB to bridge the process and help the young QB along.

Rev

Staff member
He had a good game today but you have to wonder if the Redskins were really playing much defense. And even if they were, you have to keep in mind how bad they suck and he still lost the game.

I've seen some stuff I like of Kellen Moore but he should be more like a third stringer, last resort. Or keep around with a high draft pick at QB to bridge the process and help the young QB along.
:robowink

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

And he wonders why the reporters and fans want to get rid of him?

For stupid shit like this.

Yeah, he had a good game today. I won't take that away from him. But did he get the W? No.

And how quickly he forgets how piss poor he was in last weeks game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And he wonders why the reporters and fans want to get rid of him?

For stupid shit like this.

Yeah, he had a good game today. I won't take that away from him. But did he get the W? No.

And how quickly he forgets how piss poor he was in last weeks game.
To be fair I don't think anyone wanted us to win though. And Kellen played well enough to win that game.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
To be fair I don't think anyone wanted us to win though. And Kellen played well enough to win that game.
Oh, I'll completely agree that I definitely didn't want us to win today.

I'm just simply saying that it's more of the same from this team.

I just know that it'll be completely frustrating if our idiot owner goes into the offseason with this same mindset thinking that we're set with Moore when we finally have an opportunity to draft an eventual heir to the QB position when Romo eventually retires, which may be sooner than later at this rate.

It's not often that we draft in the top 5, so I just want to see us take advantage of it for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom