Joseph Randle waived

dallen

Senior Tech
I don't like Randle at all, but I think that is a shitty way to cut the guy. Could have done it face to face. I suppose that may have made Garrett's emotion chip overload, but hey.
Agreed. It is pretty classless

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...I see real purpose with McFadden. I think he realizes just how good of a situation he is in and gives it everything he's got. It is fun to watch a player make the most of his opportunity.

GShock

DCC 4Life
The hard part is, Romo comes back and we are 2-7. There is just barely enough of a window that if we win out and go 9-7 we could make the playoffs. You know damn well the Cowboys won't just not play Romo even though the playoff chances are beyond slim. NFL teams just don't give up on seasons. Now if Romo was still hurt they may be able to justify sitting him the rest of the year. If he is healthy he will play though and we will probably start to win again.
First game back, play Leary at LG, don't give Free any help, and leave Rod Smith in the backfield for pass protection.

"Problem" will be solved on the first 3rd and long.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'd have just put up a billboard along the route from his house to the facility.
Dear Joe Randall,

Your services are no longer needed.

Warmest regards,
William Board

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't like Randle at all, but I think that is a shitty way to cut the guy. Could have done it face to face. I suppose that may have made Garrett's emotion chip overload, but hey.
Fuck that, send him a text. Or maybe tweet that shit. Or both.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
With both Wilcox and Church FAs...we need to take a look at top Ss as well.
We've needed a playmaking safety for years and yet we continue to ignore it.

How long did we ignore the O-line before we finally did something about it?

That's what aggravates me about this organization. They don't do anything about an obvious weakness in the team until many seasons go by and it becomes a huge problem.

How long have we needed a DT as well?

We need a DT first, safety second, but my guess is that CB gets addressed before those two positions do.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We've needed a playmaking safety for years and yet we continue to ignore it.
We took a guy in the first round and have been playing him exclusively at safety. I wouldn't exactly call that ignoring it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
We took a guy in the first round and have been playing him exclusively at safety. I wouldn't exactly call that ignoring it.
Jones is a stud. He was good against Gronk and flashes almost every game. I really like him.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Jones is a stud. He was good against Gronk and flashes almost every game. I really like him.
He's the kind of player needed in this era of super-TE's.

Unfortunately his play gets overshadowed by weaknesses up front and in the middle.

The whole team gets compromised when we can't stop the run in the 4th quarter and in key situations.

Top Bottom