Thursday Night Chatter Thread - Week 8 | Jaguars at Titans | 10/27/2016

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
[MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] your boy Blake Bortles just doesn't have it.

It looks like at best he'll be a Sam Bradford type QB, and that may be giving him too much credit.

D

Deuce

@Deuce your boy Blake Bortles just doesn't have it.

It looks like at best he'll be a Sam Bradford type QB, and that may be giving him too much credit.
He looked bad last night in the first half, but that team has so many problems besides him. Somehow, their OL gets worse every year and that defense isn't improving despite all the high picks they invest in it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Bortles doesn't look great, but he's in a wasteland.

Jax are replacing the Raiders as that place where people go to watch their careers die.

I'd like to see what a guy like Andy Reid could do with him.

shane

DCC 4Life
Bortles doesn't look great, but he's in a wasteland.

Jax are replacing the Raiders as that place where people go to watch their careers die.

I'd like to see what a guy like Andy Reid could do with him.
Seems like he deserves another chance somewhere. KC might not be a bad destination for him to be the successor to Smith, who's gonna be in his mid 30's soon.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Seems like he deserves another chance somewhere. KC might not be a bad destination for him to be the successor to Smith, who's gonna be in his mid 30's soon.
Yup, and that's why I think he'd be a great fit there.

When a young guy struggles like that, I don't think it's good to just throw him right back in even if it's in new surroundings.

Ideally, send him to KC to be Smith's replacement, but let him sit and learn for a season and get the good QB coaching that Reid is known for, then let him get back into things the following season.

If I'm KC, I think that's worth a shot.

data

Forbes #1
Reminder. [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] starts the chatter

Top Bottom