Florio: Dez Bryant directs profane rant at reporter

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
[h=1]Dez Bryant directs profane rant at reporter[/h] Posted by Mike Florio on November 12, 2015, 3:11 PM EST

We interrupt the ongoing coverage of Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy doing things for which he’s criticized for the latest behavior from Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant for which he’ll be criticized.

Via Robert Klemko of TheMMQB.com, Bryant “blew up” on a reporter, as part of a 10-minute rant.

“‘Until they stop disrespecting this team I don’t give a f–k. Motherf–king sick!'” Bryant reportedly said.

It’s unknown who he was upset with, and why he was upset. It’s also unclear why he’d think a team that had lost six straight games would deserve to not be disrespected.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dez, they have every reason to disrespect this team. It has done nothing to deserve any respect, and plenty to lose it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We should get that Alexander dude over here. He broke this shit an hour ago over at the zone.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Heard JJT on the radio right after this broke and he swore he didn't call him the n-word. He wasn't even sure why Dez thought he did.

JJT said he was talking to someone else (Street?) and Dez interrupted him to say something, and JJT said, (paraphrasing) "Hey, ain't nobody talking to you here" and then Dez went off.

He claims Dez is still mad at him for writing the team needs more than 2 catches for 12 yards from their superstar receiver after the Seattle game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Watch Garrett walk off. What a great coach and leader of this team. :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm sure Costas and ESPN will somehow blame this on Hardy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This is how some players act when they are on a losing streak. The others need some sort of frustration exercise to keep focused. The folks who just take it in stride and say "oh well" are the ones I wonder about.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Watch Garrett walk off. What a great coach and leader of this team. :lol
Whotta coward.

If he showed some emotion and went apeshit too, these players would run through a brick wall for him.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Sometimes being a fan of this team is really hard. We have a bunch of players that act like 4 year olds and a coach who does nothing. You dont see other teams dealing with this crap day after day.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sometimes being a fan of this team is really hard. We have a bunch of players that act like 4 year olds and a coach who does nothing. You dont see other teams dealing with this crap day after day.
I don't give a shit if they freak out, at least it shows they are connected.

I have been hard on Bryant in the past, but I have learned to appreciate what he is. He's immature, always going to be.

But honestly, if he is the emotional pulse of this team, so be it.

The last thing we need is another leader parroting the same bullshit that Garrett does. That's Romo and Witten.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is how some players act when they are on a losing streak. The others need some sort of frustration exercise to keep focused. The folks who just take it in stride and say "oh well" are the ones I wonder about.
Exactly right.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't give a shit if they freak out, at least it shows they are connected.

I have been hard on Bryant in the past, but I have learned to appreciate what he is. He's immature, always going to be.

But honestly, if he is the emotional pulse of this team, so be it.

The last thing we need is another leader parroting the same bullshit that Garrett does. That's Romo and Witten.
My thoughts exactly.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I understand players getting frustrated and I don't blame them for yelling at the media from time to time. I have a feeling I would be a real prick to most of them if I were in that position.

I love Dez's fire in general but he needed to do a better job of controlling himself in this situation. There is already such a stink around this team with all the Hardy noise. Just one more opportunity for the media to get on their high horses about this organization as a whole and Dez Bryant individually. They just circle like vultures waiting for something like this.

I'm sure it will be overly discussed by all of the talking heads from now through this Sunday. It's a disgusting fact, but it is a fact. That is why I barely watch any NFL coverage at all throughout the week or even on Sundays. Games and game highlights and that is about it for me.

As far as Garrett...agreed. Weak ass move to stand by and let it happen then slip quietly out of the room. I really hope he was more instrumental in trying to diffuse the situation earlier before that clip started, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wasn't.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
This, too.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
WGAS?

This team is a dumpster fire and maybe if the circus really gets out of hand, Jerry might just actually see how Garrett has no control of this team and no ideas for how to fix it.

Top Bottom