User Tag List

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Tony Romo even be active Sunday?

He's without question the best passer on the team. Who knows if he can take hits, though no Dallas QB is taking many, if any, big hits this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ravidubey View Post
    He's without question the best passer on the team. Who knows if he can take hits, though no Dallas QB is taking many, if any, big hits this year.
    Best insurance policy ever. Maybe most expensive too.
    A dream season, exceeding ALL expectation. And now, the future looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Maybe most expensive too.
    Easily that.

4. The following user likes this post:

p1_

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Romo really looked good yesterday. The arm is not the issue, it's his ability to take a hit.

But out no matter what it was good to see him back out there even if it was only to try and ratchet up trade interest.

Last edited by UncleMilti; 01-02-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    Room really looked good yesterday. The arm is not the issue, it's his ability to take a hit.

But out no matter what it was good to see him back out there even if it was only to try and ratchet up trade interest.

I agree, it was good. And I think that if we did need him at any point during this run, he would do fine if
    someone not named Doug Free happened to be playing right tackle.
    A dream season, exceeding ALL expectation. And now, the future looks awesome.

7. The following user likes this post:

Romo really looked good yesterday. The arm is not the issue, it's his ability to take a hit.

Too bad the OL wasn't in better shape. If Smith and Leary were healthy I think they probably would have played him an entire quarter.

I got a little misty
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dallen View Post
    I got a little misty
    I got a little verklempt myself. Until I bought this Zeke jersey, a Romo jersey was the only one I owned. THat's why this year has been a little bitter sweet for me. As much as I want Romo to get a ring while starting, I just want a damn ring and had to argue against him starting because I truly feel it is our best chance to win it all. Just sucks.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I got a little verklempt myself. Until I bought this Zeke jersey, a Romo jersey was the only one I owned. THat's why this year has been a little bitter sweet for me. As much as I want Romo to get a ring while starting, I just want a damn ring and had to argue against him starting because I truly feel it is our best chance to win it all. Just sucks.
    During the boycott I bought a Romo high school football shirt (Go Burlington Demons!). I still kinda hope for Dak to get in a minor injury and have Romo come in and save the team during the playoffs at some point. Nothing long term. Just have him come in trailing during the 2nd half of the conference championship game and get us to the Super Bowl. Then Dak can come back and win it all. Give him the total Bledsoe package.
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Dak is the best chance of the same QB remaining healthy for the entire run. Romo is the best shot to win any single game and/or vs the Giants.

13. The following user likes this post: