El Presidente'
Staff member
BOWL ELIGIBLE barely !!!! IN YOUR FACE [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION]

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Because college doesn't have convoluted rules, that play stood like it should have.

It's practically the Dez catch again. Two quick steps and a reach for the endzone and that ball pops out.

You suck, NFL.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Smart plays.....

D

Deuce

Yep, just like a loss to crappy VT killed Ohio State's chances last year.

Keep hating.

BTW, how did UCF do today? :unsure
Ohio St lost in week 1 last year, there's a big difference in that and losing halfway through the season.

And UCF didn't lose today. :towel

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ohio St lost in week 1 last year, there's a big difference in that and losing halfway through the season.

And UCF didn't lose today. :towel
If OU wins today and finds a way to beat both TCU and Okie State, they'll be in the playoffs.

D

Deuce

If OU wins today and finds a way to beat both TCU and Okie State, they'll be in the playoffs.
Undefeated Clemson, undefeated Big 10 champ, 1loss Bama, 1 loss Notre Dame (sorry, name recognition still matters).

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Undefeated Clemson, undefeated Big 10 champ, 1loss Bama, 1 loss Notre Dame (sorry, name recognition still matters).
If MSU beats Ohio State, then I think OU gets in over them.

OU would have 3 straight wins to end the season over top 15 teams. You can't ask for a better way to end the season than that.

D

Deuce

If MSU beats Ohio State, then I think OU gets in over them.

OU would have 3 straight wins to end the season over top 15 teams. You can't ask for a better way to end the season than that.
I'm telling you, the CCG counts in a huge way. Even if tOSU loses to Michigan State, they go into a final weekend and beat an undefeated Iowa while OU is idle than tOSU will just jump them again. Just like what happened to Baylor last year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm telling you, the CCG counts in a huge way. Even if tOSU loses to Michigan State, they go into a final weekend and beat an undefeated Iowa while OU is idle than tOSU will just jump them again. Just like what happened to Baylor last year.
But if Michigan State is in the Big Ten Championship, that's the question. Of course I think Iowa could beat them. Ohio State scares me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oklahoma lost to Texas though. That would be the worst loss of all the one loss teams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ya, I said that but 1bigfan is clinging to the "Ohio state lost to VT" straw.
It's just going to be really hard for any Big 12 team with a loss. That championship game is just so fresh in people's minds. Not having that and then losing in the middle of the season to a Texas team who might not even get bowl eligible is tough.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
[MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION]

There's a new sheriff in town. And his name is Baker Mayfield.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Now if Notre Dame loses to Stanford everything changes.
It's a toss up. Still tons of football to be played.

LSU and Stanford are already out of Iowa's and OU's way. So that's two teams we don't have to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom