Eagles Stuff...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Especially shitty players on shitty teams. Eric Rowe wants to talk Shit, meanwhile he's having trouble even getting on the field and local media and fans are concerned that he was a wasted second round pick.

If I were you, I wouldn't be worried about what Witten is doing, douche.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This shit pisses me off. If the Cowboys have any pride left....

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Cowboys offense should be the least of the Eagles worries. Our defense dominated them last time and the group is much better than it was the 2nd week of the season.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He also said that Hardy is lucky to be playing again, and that only his talent saved him.

He also called him a hothead.
Link or GTFO & GFY

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Awesome.

I look forward to taking advantage of this by throwing out countless 3 man rushes as we have all season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Must-win situation should push Cowboys by the Eagles

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

The term might not fit because mathematically it’s not true, but Sunday’s game is a must-win for the Dallas Cowboys.

Actually, it’s that for the 3-4 Eagles, too, but perhaps not as dramatically. Mired in a five-game losing streak, the Cowboys must win to maintain hope for when Tony Romo returns. In order to win, the defense will have to carry the day. In the first meeting with the Eagles, they limited the Eagles to 226 yards and just 17 yards on the ground. They intercepted Sam Bradford twice and recovered a fumble in the 20-10 win. It was their most dominant performance.

But the offense struggled even with Romo running the show that day. Last week the Cowboys finally created a turnover with a Greg Hardy interception. They will need more against the Eagles and the offense has to turn those into touchdowns. A fast start on both sides will do wonders for this team’s confidence. If the Cowboys don’t get this one, it might not matter when Romo returns.

Cowboys 23, Eagles 16

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Must-win situation should push Cowboys by the Eagles

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

The term might not fit because mathematically it’s not true, but Sunday’s game is a must-win for the Dallas Cowboys.

Actually, it’s that for the 3-4 Eagles, too, but perhaps not as dramatically. Mired in a five-game losing streak, the Cowboys must win to maintain hope for when Tony Romo returns. In order to win, the defense will have to carry the day. In the first meeting with the Eagles, they limited the Eagles to 226 yards and just 17 yards on the ground. They intercepted Sam Bradford twice and recovered a fumble in the 20-10 win. It was their most dominant performance.

But the offense struggled even with Romo running the show that day. Last week the Cowboys finally created a turnover with a Greg Hardy interception. They will need more against the Eagles and the offense has to turn those into touchdowns. A fast start on both sides will do wonders for this team’s confidence. If the Cowboys don’t get this one, it might not matter when Romo returns.

Cowboys 23, Eagles 16
This is indeed a must win if for no other reason than to give the team some confidence in themselves. If they drop another one it may well take the wind out of their sails.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The defense could hold the Eagles to 20 yards rushing, and 200 yards of offense and that shit show of offense lead by Cassell will still not generate enough points to win the game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The defense could hold the Eagles to 20 yards rushing, and 200 yards of offense and that shit show of offense lead by Cassell will still not generate enough points to win the game.
If our coaches think that having Cassell throw 3 or 4 yard dump offs to McFadden the entire game is a good idea again you are correct. Cassell has his limitations but if we want to win the next two games we will need to see more Giants type game out of Cassell.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is indeed a must win if for no other reason than to give the team some confidence in themselves. If they drop another one it may well take the wind out of their sails.
It's a must win for both teams. If the eagles lose they'll be tied with us and lose the tiebreaker.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If our coaches think that having Cassell throw 3 or 4 yard dump offs to McFadden the entire game is a good idea again you are correct. Cassell has his limitations but if we want to win the next two games we will need to see more Giants type game out of Cassell.
Get ready for the dinks and dunks.

Top Bottom