2015 Season | Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Dallas at Tampa Bay | 11/15/2015

data

Forbes #1
I want to be on record as the chat starter for this game. Not rooting for a loss, but am intrigued to see what happens if we do.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I want to be on record as the chat starter for this game. Not rooting for a loss, but am intrigued to see what happens if we do.
If we lose today I think nothing changes. The team was waiting for Romo anyways and the board has accepted the losses.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If we lose today I think nothing changes. The team was waiting for Romo anyways and the board has accepted the losses.
Only thing that changes today with a loss is our record. It would take another collapse next season before Jer even considers replacing him

marsbennett

Brand New Member

After last weeks fiasco there was no way I was going to start it

data

Forbes #1
I do think a loss today makes a difference. It may not result in a coaching change this off season, but it will sour the relationship from buddies to hot seat.

vtcowboy

I'm torn between wanting a win so that the team has a realistic shot of competing for the division title when Romo comes back on one hand, and wanting a loss so that we can see a full-blown team meltdown on the other hand.

I know the Bucs are not that bad for being the worst team in the NFL last season, but for us to lose seven straight games would be a real embarrassment regardless of who the competition is. The fact that it would be to a rebuilding team with a rookie at QB would make it that much worse.

Seven straight games. It's so uncommon, we almost have to win...right?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
WGAS

Cotton

Staff member
I'm so apathetic right now. Even a win means nothing today. I'm not rooting for them to lose, but I don't think it matters either way except for draft pick.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Landry

DCC 4Life
I'm so apathetic right now. Even a win means nothing today. I'm not rooting for them to lose, but I don't think it matters either way except for draft pick.
After last week I feel the same way. There is no way we win out and make the playoffs.

Cotton

Staff member
I guess Sean Lee's concussion was pretty bad.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
it's a shame because a win over the eagles last week would have changed everything. We almost pulled it off, too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Dont bother with the draft pick. Romo is going to win games. Not enough games to get in the playoffs but enough to make sure we draft in the 20s.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Dont bother with the draft pick. Romo is going to win games. Not enough games to get in the playoffs but enough to make sure we draft in the 20s.
I doubt we draft in the 20s. If we go 8-8 we'll probably draft in the late teens.

data

Forbes #1
I see Romo coming back, playing short of magnificently, and then choking the do-or-die Week 17 game.

Romo gets blamed despite the team's failures without him.

Top Bottom